Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Does Scout have any fans here?
    I like her... mostly as a foil for Laura though; not sure how well she'll work independent of her. (Also should have kept Honey Badger name.)
    Last edited by Nazrel; 12-27-2020 at 07:24 AM.
    Context is king.

X-23's most basic surface level characteristic that any idiot should grasp: Stoicism.
    I don't demand that her every minor appearance be a nuance in-depth examination of her character, but is it to much to ask she be written in Archetype?! This is storytelling 101! If you want people to stay invested in a character, you need to, at the bare minimum, write them such a way that they can plausibly be believed to be the same character!

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

I feel like the books are leading to a Sabretootheasque rehabilitation of Omega Red for this gen. He’s definitely becoming an X-man by the end of next year.

I hope not. Wasn’t he a pedophile prior to the Soviets making him a super soldier?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I hope not. Wasn’t he a pedophile prior to the Soviets making him a super soldier?
    He killed young (very young) girls, it wasn't explicity stated that he did more than that, but is not impossible.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

LMAO the data page of Krakoa spoilers:
    bugging prominent figures.
    end of spoilers is everything i never knew i needed to end 2020. LMAO. Damn percy is good on this book. lol

Oh and Sage creates a cool variation of spoilers:
    The dangeroom called the shadow room where they can do like a dangeroom holographic recreation of a crime scene.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by jwatson; 12-30-2020 at 12:47 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Man oh man is beast going down. lol. I'm reading this one on comixology and the data pages keep making me think i'm done and then i turn the page and theresw more. LOL. This is a great issue.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

It really was. Loved Percy’s lampooning of Bezos in the data pages. Ha.

All-New Member

Justice for Rufus!

So no Laura mention at all. What a waste

Not as good as i expected honestly, mainly because i actually wanted to see Logan interacted with Maverick, they haven't talked since Aaron's Weapon X. Still, it was fun enought, the hightlights were Daken and Gabby helping Logan and the return of Patch.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Not as good as i expected honestly, mainly because i actually wanted to see Logan interacted with Maverick, they haven't talked since Aaron's Weapon X. Still, it was fun enought, the hightlights were Daken and Gabby helping Logan and the return of Patch.
    Am I remembering right or did Devil!Logan try and kill Maverick and left him lying bleeding on the ground...? Or the Logan revenge squad tried to kill him?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Am I remembering right or did Devil!Logan try and kill Maverick and left him lying bleeding on the ground...? Or the Logan revenge squad tried to kill him?
    Nah, that was Kestrel during the Wolverine Goes To Hell arc. Maverick and Logan hadn't seen eacth other since he sold the Weapon X files. According to the wiki, he was working as a mercenary for Doom the last time he appeared.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

I heard there was a Dazzler mention in this issue? If that's correct, to what degree was her involvement?

I love me some Scout, though i prefer Honey Badger. Taylor made me a fan in his Wolverine run. It also helped he continued it in red as well so i also got to see her in a group dynamic.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.