Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default Anyone else want Sabine in Mandalorian Season 3?

Seriously, she’s the last person to hold the darksaber before Bo-Katan, and while she also merely retrieved it at first, she won it back from Gar Saxon in a literal lightsaber duel, which means she might also have the last “legitimate” claim on the darksaber... while also, like Din, not finding herself worthy of it in her own POV.

She also might offer a valuable counter to Bo-Katan and The Watch’s different degrees of isolated nationalists, since she’s a pro-Jedi, pro-Rebellion Mando.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Isn't she dead?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Isn't she dead?
    Sabine Wren, not Satine Kryze. The graffiti and explosives artist from Rebels, not the pacifist Duchess from TCW.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

I think Sabine will probably appear in Ahsoka's show but will likely be relevant to the ongoing plot of reclaiming Mandalore.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

She will probably be in Ahsoka and the crossover event that the Mandalorian timeline shows will lead into.

Wasn't a big fan of Rebels and really didn't find myself invested in the characters. I bounced around mainly to follow Ahsoka and Obi Wan. So I hope they do not appear.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

It's not accurate to say that Din doesn't see himself worthy. He simply doesn't care. He focused on his mission not Mandalorian politics.

I do want Sabine to show up. I'm curious if the rebellion she started in Rebels is what lead to the purge we heard so much about in season 1.

She was rumored for this season but that didn't pan out.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    She was rumored for this season but that didn't pan out.
    I remember fans believing Sasha Banks character was suppose to be Sabine. It's probably a good idea not to have an establish character played by someone who isn't a proven actress.

I've been wanting to see her ever since the darksaber re-appeared.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I remember fans believing Sasha Banks character was suppose to be Sabine. It's probably a good idea not to have an establish character played by someone who isn't a proven actress.
    Ppl first thought that Sasha was a Jedi i was so worried that she would play Barriss Offee

Maybe she'll show up in Ashoka if that show focuses on finding Thrawn and Ezra. There was a bit of a "'ship tease" with her and Ezra.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Ppl first thought that Sasha was a Jedi i was so worried that she would play Barriss Offee
    Did Offee survive order 66? We don't know what happened to her after being arrested for bombing the Jedi Temple. She would have been a prime Inquisitors candidate if she survived into the Empire's reign.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Did Offee survive order 66? We don't know what happened to her after being arrested for bombing the Jedi Temple. She would have been a prime Inquisitors candidate if she survived into the Empire's reign.
    I feel like the mystery of what happened to Barriss is something Filoni plans on telling at some point. Maybe in Ahsoka's show? We never really saw Ahsoka confront Barriss over what she did.

It would've made sense to make her an Inquisitor (if Vader didn't feel any resentment for what happened to Ahsoka) but I think they've killed off all the established Inquisitor's at this point.

iMan 42s

I don't think we could get away with the inquisitors for two reasons

1. We already know the ranks and had Barriss been among them, why would she have not been among them any time we saw them practically immediately after ROTS. Even Second Sister actually debuts in Vader long before we knew who she was and Fallen Order came out. She first appears at least a year before the game came out.

2. Barriss as an Inquisitor is a ship that's sailed since any credibility the organization had is undermined by the fact that they loose every encounter they have that doesn't have Vader present. The Inquisitors would be obvious but they just aren't villains with any tangible threat given how easily they're defeated or able to be escaped.

An alternative to the Inquisitors would be a role similar to the one held by Ochi of Bestoon with a role as a dark assassin. That way she isn't "tainted" by how much the Inqusitors suck and also provide a reason why she isn't among them. She's just not an Inquisitor even if she does work for the bad guys.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.