Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Also lets not forget Kristoff and Cassie were in an AU together as well, I really love the pairing.

I think that the reason no one knows what to do with Kristoff is that he humanizes Victor which they don't currently want. As seen by the last few years of writing they have been pulling Doom back from that almost an anti hero arc to full on villainy with slotts version in FF. This might be due to them resetting the status quo for FF so they can intro them into the MCU.
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    Also lets not forget Kristoff and Cassie were in an AU together as well, I really love the pairing.

I think that the reason no one knows what to do with Kristoff is that he humanizes Victor which they don't currently want. As seen by the last few years of writing they have been pulling Doom back from that almost an anti hero arc to full on villainy with slotts version in FF. This might be due to them resetting the status quo for FF so they can intro them into the MCU.
    That's the trouble when you have a character like Doom when he doesn't have his own title and he just goes back to being part of the Fantastic Four cast or guest shots in other titles. Slott did tone things down a bit with Doom the last time he appeared in his FF, probably so as not to step on Cantwell's toes too much with what he was doing. It's too bad that just as Noah Hawley had pitched his script for Doom solo title, Fox finally decides to give up their Marvel rights to the FF and the X-Men. We still are waiting to see these properties appear in the MCU. It's almost like Doom's movie adaptions have been cursed with bad luck. Now that the character is finally in Marvel's control, we get a pandemic that puts everything back a couple of years. We still haven't seen the Black Widow film get released yet or have any firm idea what they plan to do with the Fantastic Four properties yet. Doom has had a lot of click bait articles from various comic book sites that claim to have inside knowledge of Doom appearing in Black Panther 2 or making a cameo in the Loki series but there's no official announcements of anything yet.