Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I got my comics from Wednesday Warrioring at my LCS, had a nice outside lunch while reading, and saw a work friend I hadn't seen in months due to a medical situation I had and her moving.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Being available and able to help someone with their need.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Early voting. Today I voted early for the first time.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

I have all of my back bills paid off.

So today I am able to go open a saving account. This is the first time in 13 years I have been able to have a savings account and I am pretty happy about that. It feels good to be a little bit ahead.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

My Volunteers still have a chance to make the 4 teams College Football Playoffs even though they'll need multiple things to happen after losing an undramatic game to Georgia 27-13.

I found 2 different shades of Blue Lee Regular fit jeans at Kohls that I can buy in the future.

Since I don't work today I can watch the MNF Game Ravens vs Saints which should an entertaining close MNF game.

I can wear my new Wrangler Regular Fit Black Jeans and the Tek Gear Navy Hoodie today.

I feel very inspired to draw a Ferrari concept car with curves after looking at this Futuristic Ferrari concept car that has curves, and looks amazing.

YEipURw.jpg

It was easy to create a new Facebook page since my first Facebook page was hacked with the cellphone number changed.

The Blackhawks did end their long losing streak, and I'll be buying a Blackhawks White Jersey today at Fanatics.

I'll be able to order Born to Ride DVD on the VintageShack website.
    Warner Brothers hasn't released the underrated great movie Born to Ride on DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    I'll be able to order Born to Ride DVD on the VintageShack website.
    Warner Brothers hasn't released the underrated great movie Born to Ride on DVD.
    I am glad you found it. The movie is a classic.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I wrapped my fathers gifts this morning and put them under the tree. So it is starting to really look like Christmas.

3 Things today!

1) I went to Church

2) I saw some people I knew

3) I had some pleasant shopping interactions
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

I woke up this morning and checked my email and got a notice that my 3d printed Blood Bowl teams (Vampire, Chaos, and High Elf) had been shipped out and will be here by Tuesday. Now I can spend next week getting them set up and painted

I woke up alive and well, in my own home which is always great! Then I got to shag my beautiful wife of 21 years, which was truly wonderful. Then I got to go to work. I don't always love going to work, but who does, right? When I get that feeling I like to remind myself that my job is the dream of the unemployed. Just like my house is the dream of folks experiencing homelessness. Just like how my health and mobility are the dreams of those who are sick and bedridden. Just like how my smile is the dream of those who are feeling sad.

I try to be super grateful every day for the life I live. I was a twin whose other died in the womb and I almost didn't survive birth, according to my parents, so I try to be thankful every day.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

I just set up a prayer website! That makes me happy!
    Last edited by chongjasmine; 05-07-2023 at 10:33 PM.