Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Today I got six Wood Elf models put together for my Blitz Bowl game. That gives me 15 teams. I still have one Elf Union team to put together then I will have a 16 team league.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Just found out I was being transferred away from my absolutely horrible co-workers to a new branch.

It's a bit longer of a drive, but that's not a bad trade off.

Passive aggressively fixing stuff after customers mess them up right in front of me.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

I did agree to work tonight so a coworker takes my Shift on Monday.
    I work at the restaurant Texas Roadhouse.

This made me very happy because I'm a Titans fan that won't have to miss any of the MNF Titans Bills game.

After the amount of Bitcoin I have reaches a certain amount on the Smart Miner Software I'm using I'll be able to transfer the Bitcoin, and convert the bitcoin to US Dollars wich is going to be a high amount of US Dollars.

Shaving my face because I needed to shave.

Getting air in my tires since I saw low tire pressure which is a flaw that had to get fixed.

Changing my Avatar to this (Marvel) Gambit avatar since shows his whole face so you know which exact X-Men character it is.

This morning I went to Walmart super early. On a Whim I decided to look at the Dvd section. I found the Ninja Turtles complete series dvd box set for 25 bucks. I had to jump on that. 193 episodes all 10 seasons and 3 hours of bonus features. It is going to be a great watch
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Hot coffee.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Today is my last day driving into the city of Boston after 20 years of working in a awful emergency room. No more traffic, save on gas, no more disrespectful coworkers. Got a job closer to home that I start next Monday.

Very happy.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    Today is my last day driving into the city of Boston after 20 years of working in a awful emergency room. No more traffic, save on gas, no more disrespectful coworkers. Got a job closer to home that I start next Monday.

Very happy.
    Congrats! Good Luck.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Very happy.
    Uggg, I feel your pain on the Boston commute.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Very happy.
    Good luck on the new job friend

I discovered that McElfish is a real last name. I don't care if it's pronounced differently, it made me smile.

I'm very happy that this year I can make posts on the community area of my Youtube Channel. I assume this becomes available after a person uploads a certain amount of videos.

My Phillies winning game 3 of the World Series.

I'm happy my Bulls defeated a bad Nets team.

Also that someday in the future I can buy a Men's Fanatics White Blackhawks Medium Jersey.

It's Wednesday because moving closer to Saturday to the highly anticipated College Football game my Volunteers play a great Bulldogs team in Georgia. I'm hopeful this highly anticipated 1 vs 2 College Football game will be a thrilling close game with both teams scoring above 10 points even if it is a defensive struggle.