Default My Hero Academia vs Team InuYasha

First, disclaimer, though I stated reading the My Hero Academia Manga I haven't been able to read up to current and I've only seen some of the Anime.

That said, I wanted to take these two and match them up to see what happens.

Team InuYasha: InuYasha, Kagome, Miroku, Sango & Kirara, Shippo, Sesshomaru, Jaken, Kohaku, & Koga

vs

U.A. Students in Class 1-A and/or Class 1-B [You can go either way, each Class on it's own, or both Classes working together]

Setting: Neutral grounds/outdoor arena. Neither side has advanced prep information, but both sides have 15 minutes to plan or analyze the situation.

Conditions: Feats from either Manga and/or Anime are allowed.

Team InuYasha is from approximately around the Mount Hakurei/Band of Seven point in time.

Team U.A. are at their current, strongest levels.

How would this matchup work out?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Astonishing Member

From my memory of the My Hero anime, can they withstand a speed blitz from Iny and Sessy, plus Koga? Also, Iny's ranged attacks?

If Deku's feeling particularly crazy today, he could probably obliterate most of Team IY by going 100% and wrecking them like his body.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I don't think that any of the MHA team have reflexes even close enough to land a hit before Inu Yasha and especially Sesshoumaru can draw and swing their blades once, and that would be enough for either one of them to wipe out the entire side of the arena that the Quirk users are on, probably even if you spot them Gigantomachia and Shigaraki, with Miroku being able to clean up any of the remains with his wind tunnel.

Granted, this was be infinitely more of a curbstomp if this was the end of series version of the IY cast, where Inu Yasha would be tossing out gigantic vacuum portals to Hell and Sesshoumaru can basically shoot out massive wide-angle waves of Shigaraki's Quirk.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 12-24-2020 at 03:09 PM.