https://comicbook.com/movies/amp/new...marvel-movies/

Zack Snyder recently did an interview on why he thinks DC films can't be like Marvel films. After reading the article, I agree with him quite a bit.

Long story short there have been too many popular films and tv shows for DC characters where audiences are already attached.

Its not just the live action shows and movies either, its the animated ones as well that I think we base many expectations of quality on. Personally, I have higher expectations for DC films still than I do Marvel and its because I know what a good batman, superman, wonder woman, flash, joker, etc storyline and actors look like and not based on the current film track record. Whereas Marvel has for the most part been a pleasant surprise because of low or no expectations of characters due to not being very exposed to them.

The Marvel characters I have been exposed to prior to the MCU, I am critical on such as X-Men and Spiderman. In fact, I'm not a fan of the new Spiderman, I watch it because its part of the MCU, not that it necessarily stands on its own.

Let's discuss and tell me what you think on the topic.