Some clarity as to how the board operates.

If a character displays an ability WILDLY out of their norm, we tend to discount that as an outlier, normally quoting the 'Spider-man versus Firelord' exception as the reason why (it's in the rules thread, which is stickied). Characters in fiction tend to have certain feats that just break the curve of what they have shown before, as well as breaking the curve for their presentation.

All characters deal with this. It's one of a few board rules on how we at least TRY to judge feats.

The issue with the lightning feat, I suspect, is that it is waaaaay faster than anything Diana has shown in the movies (not the in-comics version, who would consider reacting to lighting 'Tuesday', possibly a slow Tuesday), to the point where there's some argument that it's an outlier. I can't comment on it, myself; I've not seen the movie, so I don't know.

Regarding the speed comparison between Diana and the MCU dudes, reading back I see the discussion was with regards to actual running speed, as presented in the movies. Again, I can't speak to how that plays out, myself. :) But I don't think anyone is saying that Movie-Diana's basic bullet-time combat speed is the same as the MCU guys (it is not, she's faster).

I hope not, because that would be rather wrong.

Frankly, if she's gone from 'reacting to bullets' to 'reacting to bullet, judging it's not going to hit her, then changing her mind when she realizes it's going to hit someone else and doing something about it', that's some pretty impressive speed.