Agree with most of the suggests put forth. An Amazon reunion is necessary, Kapatelis would be wonderful, as would Ferdinand. No Steve.

I wouldn't want the movie to be overstuffed, but I do think it would benefit to have at least Athena make an appearance. Maybe she hid awaywhen Ares killed the other gods, but tells Diana they can be brought back. Maybe she tells her that only be resurrecting Zeus can Themyscira open itself up to man's world, so that both planes may learn from each other. But to do so, she has to defeat a series of mythical challenges. (Or maybe Circe just summons them).

At the end, Diana can visit Mount Olympus, converse with the gods, be offered a place among them...and then reject it, and the film ends with her inviting little girls (or children in general) to visit Themyscira and learn about their philosphy.

That might be too steeped in classical mythology for people's tastes, but I want it. Diana doesn't have smallville, or Krypton, or a fortress; she doesn't have a batcave, a Wayne Mannor, or Gotham city. What she has is the Embassy, Themyscira, and the realm of gods and myths. They should lean into that more.