Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    -Present day

-Have Diana return to Themyscira. I wanna see her reunite with her mother and the amazons.

-No Steve, except maybe as flashbacks or hallucinations, still rather he just not be in it at all.

-It would be cool the have Julia for a bit. Maybe she could help Diana find Themyscira.

-Have Circe be the main villain.

-Bring Cheetah back. That way you don't have to have two origin stories for the villains again, just the one origin for Circe. Cheetah in a frenemy roll would be cool too.
    I quite like this general layout, but I would have Cheetah be the one to help Diana find her way back to Themyscira. For the big finale, I would borrow the ending to the animated movie, substituting Circe for Ares (and no beheadings).

Quote Originally Posted by Awonder View Post
    I quite like this general layout, but I would have Cheetah be the one to help Diana find her way back to Themyscira. For the big finale, I would borrow the ending to the animated movie, substituting Circe for Ares (and no beheadings).
    I would like Cheetah to be the one to help Diana find Themyscira too, but she's a gemologist in this universe so I'm not sure how she would be helpful on that front. Lol but I guess Themyscira is technically a big rock.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    I would like Cheetah to be the one to help Diana find Themyscira too, but she's a gemologist in this universe so I'm not sure how she would be helpful on that front. Lol but I guess Themyscira is technically a big rock.
    Barbara has had decades to study more than just gems. After the events of WW84, maybe she gets interested in finding more magical artifacts?

Quote Originally Posted by Awonder View Post
    Barbara has had decades to study more than just gems. After the events of WW84, maybe she gets interested in finding more magical artifacts?
    That's true. Or maybe she wanted to learn more about Diana. Diana never got the chance to explained to her that she's an Amazonian demigod.