Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Justice is a cop. No thanks.

Everyone else, sure. Let's even make some other characters mutants so we can have 'em! Like Speedball!
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

No way this book would be redundant

Very X-cited Member TheMutantTheorist's Avatar

Would be a cool story in an existing x-book or even in a champions book but being a single book is a little bit too overabundant now that children of the atom are being released. I love the idea of a team in the U.S. protecting mutants kid heroes on the mainland. I wanna see an interaction between Firestar and justice since they dated in the past and Silhouette because she seems to be anti-Kamala law not to mention they are detaining a mutant and even exploited her on tv (Bombshell) but I'm curious to see how Namorita is back in the mix, she was deceased so I'm not sure if she was resurrected or its the alt-universe version of her running around.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMutantTheorist View Post
    Would be a cool story in an existing x-book or even in a champions book but being a single book is a little bit too overabundant now that children of the atom are being released. I love the idea of a team in the U.S. protecting mutants kid heroes on the mainland. I wanna see an interaction between Firestar and justice since they dated in the past and Silhouette because she seems to be anti-Kamala law not to mention they are detaining a mutant and even exploited her on tv (Bombshell) but I'm curious to see how Namorita is back in the mix, she was deceased so I'm not sure if she was resurrected or its the alt-universe version of her running around.
    Technically, it's a version of her from the past, right before her death in the leadup to Civil War, which was also how Night Thrasher ended up coming back in Al Ewing's Contest of Champions.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Amazing Member

I’d be fine with Silhouette and Bandit being folded into the X
    Line, but def not Justice. Coppppp. Bolt is alright but would prefer more use from Surge, Stinger or Berserker if we are using an electric type.

I really only like Silhouette. Never cared for Firestar and Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    I really only like Silhouette. Never cared for Firestar and Justice.
    Silhouette was pretty cool. Liked her in Eve Ewing's Ironheart and then her appearance in the recent Champions (also by Eve Ewing) calling out "Kamala's Law" as basically the SHRA for teenagers.

Just keep Justice out of it. And Firestar too now that I think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Just keep Justice out of it. And Firestar too now that I think about it.
    Is Firestar part of that CRADLE mess in "Outlawed" too?...cause Justice can keep his narc self far away from Krakoa (unless we find out him and Speedball were brainwashed during all this)

Quote Originally Posted by guy_gardner View Post
    Is Firestar part of that CRADLE mess in "Outlawed" too?...cause Justice can keep his narc self far away from Krakoa (unless we find out him and Speedball were brainwashed during all this)
    She was technically supposed to be mentoring the New Warriors newbies as part of the CRADLE approved mentors in Outlawed, but since that tie-in is seemingly never going to be released...

(I think some degree of brainwashing is definitely going on in the story).

Bandit and Silhouette would be amazing instructors if anything. Would like to see them teaching some of the newer mutants.

F4236F2D-6447-4190-B33C-6D8EC55404A2.jpg

There is no reason why these characters can’t be both. Stacy-x can still be Ripcord.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

There may be more to Justice as a modern day Hound.

It doesn't fit with his feeling about the Avengers and the registration act. Didn't he later confront Captain America about government oversight? Also, he took on the Evolutionaries legacy from Cyclops... and this doesn't fit with that either. Something is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniacal View Post
    There may be more to Justice as a modern day Hound.

It doesn't fit with his feeling about the Avengers and the registration act. Didn't he later confront Captain America about government oversight? Also, he took on the Evolutionaries legacy from Cyclops... and this doesn't fit with that either. Something is going on.
    Technically, he broke away from the Initiative post-Civil War because he discovered they were using clones to cover up Michael Van Patrick's death in a training accident on the first day of Camp Hammond being open, and also using those clones as covert operatives for the Shadow Initiative, which didn't sit well with his sense of justice. And in the last New Warriors run by Chris Yost, he confronted Captain America (and Iron Man) for somewhat hypocritically dismissing the New Warriors as a tarnished brand while it was Cap and Tony who dragged the whole superhero community into a superpowered Civil War.

No. I would like it if some mutants stayed out of Krakoa... Justice has never been affiliated with X-Teams. Let’s keep it that way. I wish he and Firestar had gotten married back in the day. Now it’s too far removed....