Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by themasething View Post
    Amazing Spider-Man will be rebooted to Issue 1 again
    Venom will be canceled at some point
    Spider-Woman will be canceled by Issue 20
    Marvel will try to push (and fail) Spider-Gwen again
    Peter will never evolve beyond his "loser teenage" phase even though he's meant to be in his 40s/50s by now
    Peter and Mary Jane will be pushed apart again
    Black Cat will be criminally underrated and canceled again
    Err...beg your pardon?

Mighty Member

I thought Venom was selling well, it certainly seems to get sold out rather quick.
    Anyway, here are mine

Kindred will become a sort of recurring villain.
    Planting the seeds for a possible return of Doc Ock
    Aunt May's cancer will come back
    Spencer will start to wrap up his run in December and tease his big finale. (I predict either Cates or Rosenberg will be the next writer)
    Eddie will lose Dylan in Venom.
    There will be a crossover with Thor, which sets up the ending to Cates' era of Venom and the big Thor/Thanos event.
    Knull will lose power at the end of KiB and will go on a quest to get it back.

Quote Originally Posted by FFJamie94 View Post
    I thought Venom was selling well, it certainly seems to get sold out rather quick.
    It's definitively selling big time. Especially right now with King in Black. Which is why the comment threw me off a lot. It's definitively an A-List title right now, so it looked strange that someone would say "Venom's about to get cancelled."

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JTHM View Post
    It's definitively selling big time. Especially right now with King in Black. Which is why the comment threw me off a lot. It's definitively an A-List title right now, so it looked strange that someone would say "Venom's about to get cancelled."
    Cates will certainly get to tell his story, especially as I believe he'll probably be on the book until issue 50.

Fantastic Member

I predict as a followup to Kindred, someone Peter cares about (probably May or MJ due to OMD) is trapped in Hell by Mephisto. He'll have to travel to hell to save them.

Astonishing Member

[QUOTE=evolutionaryFan;5299870]I predict as a followup to Kindred, someone Peter cares about (probably May or MJ due to OMD) is trapped in Hell by Mephisto. He'll have to travel to hell to save them.[/QUOTE
    Mephisto is dead so I do not see it. What do I see? 1: More of the same soap opera type never ending stories like Kindred. 2: Spencer will end up using or coming close to using every A or even B list character in Spider-Man that we have not already seen.

Ha...I knew it!!!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by themasething View Post
    Peter will never evolve beyond his "loser teenage" phase even though he's meant to be in his 40s/50s by now
    It’s not mean to be in his 40/50s, he was 15 when the story being and 13 years or so passes by now, if you add 15 to 13 you get 28 not a number in the range between 40 and 50. And he is a loser young adults not a losing teenager, being a loser it’s at the core of Peter Parker, whatever he does he ends up being wrong, he tries to make money for his family and he loses is uncle, if he has a chance of getting an education he loses it because of being a sSpider Man, if he gets a job he loses it because of being Spider Man, he loses people he loves because of being Spider Man, he is the biggest loser of the Marvel Universe, it’s his main feature, without it it would be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by JTHM View Post
    To be honest, it was a random throw-in. Even with Venom selling really well, you never know when Marvel will suddenly just give up on a book and cancel it for no reason.

Btw, did anyone have "new suit" in their predictions?

spoilers:
    new_suit_cover.jpg
    end of spoilers

#75 will be another big oversized anniversary issue like 25 and 50 before it. It'll probably be some advancement of the Norman Osborn/Kingpin/Kindred plot but not substantial enough to move the needle to the big climax lol.

Black Cat will get a girlfriend
    Kindred will form the Sinister 6-6-6, a group of villains from Hell
    Someone in Miles' family will die
    Spider-Gwen will take down Sue Doom

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Amazing Spider-Man:
    • The storyline going into Issue #100 is going to be a Kingpin focused one, about him and Boomerang.
    • There will be a Superior Foes Reunion.
    • 2021 is going to end with the next big storyline focusing on the clones, Ben and Kaine.

Miles Morales:
    • Vulture will be used a major arc villain in a future storyline
    • Return of Tomoe the Technogolem (please Saladin, I want to believe lol)

Spider-Gwen
    • Pie in the sky prediction; I think New Avengers finally gets relaunched and Gwen will be added as a member.
    Last edited by CrimsonEchidna; 01-07-2021 at 09:40 AM.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

BANNED

It will be revealed that Harry, while dead, actually had a hand in the BND deal with Mephisto and MJ was aware of it.
    Aunt May will make another year...
    MJ and Pete will start dating...
    Expect the groundwork for a new Sinister Six to be started in anticipation of the next Spidey movie..
    Hopefully, there will be little crossover with other Spider powered people..
    I'm probably wrong on the majority of the above..but there's something hidden between Harry and Mj..