Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

I love the artwork in Sensation comics 13.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Yes, they are.
    Okay, cool! The Wonder Woman: The Complete Newspaper Comics that IDW released?

Are the stories the same ones as the ones in the Marston run, but with less bondage? Does it include classics like husband hunting?

I'm thinking of getting it someday. As a companion piece to Azzarello/Chiang and Morrison's WW books.
    Last edited by borntohula; 11-17-2014 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by borntohula View Post
    Okay, cool! The Wonder Woman: The Complete Newspaper Comics that IDW released?

Are the stories the same ones as the ones in the Marston run, but with less bondage? Does it include classics like husband hunting?

I'm thinking of getting it someday. As a companion piece to Azzarello/Chiang and Morrison's WW books.

Yes IDW relased, Marston does revised her origin just a bit in where she does not have to hide who she is. Also with the husband hunting thing was from my understanding a joke maybe. I have to ask my friend who know many more than I do. One thing I due like is that Diana is not the only child. I never liked that idea. The amazons use the clay to have children themselves. Many say that makes Diana less unique bu how when she is the first born? Many also cmplaint that it makes the amazons origin less important since they to were made from clay and they are making clay babies.

Mighty Member

I really like this one. The feel of it. No matter what WW#36 and onwards is about, this cover for me is what happens after WW#35. Smiles, sunshine and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Yes IDW relased, Marston does revised her origin just a bit in where she does not have to hide who she is. Also with the husband hunting thing was from my understanding a joke maybe. I have to ask my friend who know many more than I do. One thing I due like is that Diana is not the only child. I never liked that idea. The amazons use the clay to have children themselves. Many say that makes Diana less unique bu how when she is the first born? Many also cmplaint that it makes the amazons origin less important since they to were made from clay and they are making clay babies.
    Thanks!

I find the husband hunting very amusing. Especially since the latest run toyed with the idea. What is the last story of the collection? Does it serve/work as an ending of sorts? A fitting last story of the book.
    Last edited by borntohula; 11-18-2014 at 02:16 PM.

Richard Alexander

Cliff Chiang variant cover for Multiversity: Thunderworld
    I don't know what world it's supposed to be, but I love WW's space suit.

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

BANNED

Mighty Member

Cool example of "fight for peace". I almost wish Azzarello and Chiang would'v nicked it for their book, since it was a big subject in their story.

IMO why Ares wanted Diana as a God of war, because she won't stop in her fight for peace. I love the "I can't" when asked to stop and Ares saying it was selfish of him
    Last edited by borntohula; 01-11-2015 at 02:16 AM.

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Earth One Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Anyone know what issues these comics parts are from?

the last one is from Sensation comics. current one not the GA

Earth One better turnaround