Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

That pic right above, plus the one on my avatar were the two best poses in the issue, for many issues. This armor is amazing!

I do like the idea of summoning weapons from her bracelets however wouldn't it be cool that the amazons could do that as well but do to her being the god of war now she is much better. I mean didn't someone write a movie treatment a awhile back on how the movie should go and the amazons could materialize weapons because of their training.

All-New Member

Default Wonder Woman 601

4477251.jpg
    i hope that the movie adapt this vision

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post

Cooke's draws my fav WW after Chiang's.

Incredible Member

I'm normally not much for exaggerated effects on the body, at least for human characters, but one instance in which I make a pass is Wonder Woman's hair. I love how long and wild it is in that last image.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roni View Post
    4477251.jpg
    i hope that the movie adapt this vision
    Had the "W" breastplate been larger and they had given her the red boots, this version would have been perfect to me.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Had the "W" breastplate been larger and they had given her the red boots, this version would have been perfect to me.
    LOL I wish people would stop posting those other versions and use the Ivan Reis version. It looks better. JK!!!! But serious. :-p

Richard Alexander

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    I totally agree. Red boots. Bigger "W." Other than that? Pretty much perfect.

And yes, richalex is completely right: the Ivan Reis version is even closer to perfection. Add red boots, and perfection is achieved.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    LOL I wish people would stop posting those other versions and use the Ivan Reis version. It looks better. JK!!!! But serious. :-p

Yeah. I like the odyssey look, but this version by Ivan Reis is even better!
    "Sometimes, it's best not to be who we are...but who we aspire to be". (Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman #23)

Incredible Member

At her most defined and strongest in the comics here:

http://img177.imagevenue.com/galshow...947396205_18lo

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    I totally agree. Red boots. Bigger "W." Other than that? Pretty much perfect.

And yes, richalex is completely right: the Ivan Reis version is even closer to perfection. Add red boots, and perfection is achieved.
    I'm gonna say red boots, no choker, regular tiara and bracelets, bigger "W" emblem.... then I'd be good

Nichola Scott's WW is generally a favourite of mine - proportional (no oversized fantasy-pandering for me thanks!), beautiful and strong looking. The favourite image would probably be this one, of Diana standing over Thremyscira on a sunny day. It just seems... right.

wonder-woman-a12789d00779e763.jpg

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wonder39 View Post
    I'm gonna say red boots, no choker, regular tiara and bracelets, bigger "W" emblem.... then I'd be good
    Eh. I kinda like the choker myself. It would be nice if the writers would reveal that it has some special function, other than being merely decorative. But I just think it kinda looks good with the outfit. I'm not married to it, of course. Like I said: unless it actually serves a function, then the thought that Diana just neglected to put it on one day doesn't exactly bother me.

I can agree on the regular tiara. Or at least something a little closer to her classic one. The one in the outfit sitill looks fine. It's a little understated, but I think that was kind of the idea. But yeah, a more classic tiara is never unwelcome.

The bracelets? I would like them to encase her arms a little better. The only downside to the bracelets she has is that they really only protect the front of her arms. A bullet could theoretically sneak past the metal and nail her arms. So yeah, at least something closer to the classic design works fine. I would definitely want them to at least retain some gold accents though. I like how the outfit is entirely red, black, and gold. Having the bracelets be pure silver when all her other accents are gold just always seemed weird to me.

I have this issue with every WW costume design: gold or silver. Pick one and stick with it. I like that her New 52 costume is accented entirely by silver. I like that the Odyssey costume is accented entirely by gold. If the Odyssey costume bracelets are silver, then they should at least have some gold accents to continue the flow of the look. Really? Now that I look again? How about just the classic silver bracelets with the gold bracelets OVER them, like an additional accent, kind of thing? That would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by sirjustin86 View Post
    Nichola Scott's WW is generally a favourite of mine - proportional (no oversized fantasy-pandering for me thanks!), beautiful and strong looking. The favourite image would probably be this one, of Diana standing over Thremyscira on a sunny day. It just seems... right.
    I disagree on the fantasy-pandering front, but otherwise you couldn't be more right. Nicola Scott is one of the best artist in comics right now and by far one of the best Wonder Woman artists ever.

There are few things that would make me happier than hearing that she was going to be Diana's official artist for a nice, long run.
    Last edited by Vanguard-01; 06-21-2014 at 07:01 AM.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--