Page 63 of 233 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast

Cool I would be down for more Supergirl, especially if there’s a hope that she can move on to potentially being Superwoman.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Ugh another batbook. Seriously, I hope that Wanda appears and says "No more Batbooks"

And the new Supergirl series could be interesting, wonder who will be the creative team.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Nothing really indicates that DC is on life support asides of click bait articles by Bleeding Cool and people like Liefeld talking **** about DC for years now.
    Bleeding Cool has never said anything like that. Just that DC is changing.

"Woman of Tomorrow?" Why not "Girl of Tomorrow?"

Happy for Kara to have a book again.
    That's a very Ruby Rose hairstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Johnston View Post
    Bleeding Cool has never said anything like that. Just that DC is changing.
    I'm sure you believe that.

By the Gods of Mount Olympus yessss let i'm with you on Wanda and the ''NO MORE BAT BOOKS'' i'm by no means a Batman fan DC should just turn Detective Comics into an Anthology book w his Bat Family and do the same for Superman w Action Comic and maybe Sensational for Wonder Woman.that way we can make room for Vixen.Black Lightning.Bumblebee and the Herald.Dr Fate.Cpt Comet.Firestorm ect just to name a few who needs Ongoing.

Extraordinary Member

Not officially announced but the creative teams for the Milestone digital-first series have seemingly leaked:

EDIT: Not leaked - the ads are in the Milestone Returns one-shot which is out on comixology today.
    Last edited by Hypo; 02-26-2021 at 07:20 AM.

Those covers of the Milestone mini look so epic

And ugh...more batbooks.

Astonishing Member

What an absolute waste of Gage's talent. The man has proven he has the chops for doing a solid team book and they waste him on this dreck.

The Milestone news is great, especially seeing Vita as Static's writer and the fact DC is finally adopting the seasonal weekly model for their digital comics and launching them as part of DCU Infinite.
    I got tired of mentioning how much more sense the model makes than their current half-assed Digital Firsts initiative.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Not officially announced but the creative teams for the Milestone digital-first series have seemingly leaked:

EDIT: Not leaked - the ads are in the Milestone Returns one-shot which is out on comixology today.
    Holy **** Brandon Thomas on Hardware is going to be great. That book is a must buy for me now. Ayala on Static? Hmmm. Not a fan of Vita’s FS stuff, but their Marvel work is well regarded so I hope this book is a better fit. I really want a good Static book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    What an absolute waste of Gage's talent. The man has proven he has the chops for doing a solid team book and they waste him on this dreck.
    Like I said in the Batforum: Either Gage is desperate and will take whatever DC gives him, or he loves doing these pointless media tie-ins lol.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    . . . Like I said in the Batforum: Either Gage is desperate and will take whatever DC gives him, or he loves doing these pointless media tie-ins lol.
    One thing in favor of doing tie-ins with a limited number of issues: they're not long-term commitments.

You crank out the scripts and then you move on to your next project. Plus, if the team is a fan of both properties, it can be a fanboy's dream come true to play with the characters and get paid for it.