Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
And I will keep repeating until a JSA book is on the shelf it is nothing but empty promises. I don’t care if a creative team has been teased or there is another GD flashback or splash page it all means nothing until the book is physically on the shelf.
Understandable. But could folks stop saying that leadership that's been there 6 months is responsible for the last 10 years? DC doesn't make decisions, people in charge at DC make decisions. Those decisions don't walk around all by themselves just as Superman doesn't fly but for people writing him that way. That's what this amounts to.

I totally get the frustration and I share it. But the "here we go again" stuff is just silly.

Under Didio we got a splash page and some non-speaking cameos in JL after a 9 year absence. 6 months into the new tenure, Alan Scott is already searching for lost JSA members, and he's not just going to fail to find them. That is a story that places the team squarely in the mix of the DCU, a place they hadn't been in 10 years. Not to mention the fact that the JSA is getting mentions all over the place, meaning they exist again and, more importantly, matter again.

So the frustration is valid but could we at least stop pinning the last 10 years on folks that just got there? They are not Didio and they don't deserve the blame for stuff that he did when he was in charge.