Page 16 of 233 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Oh great. Another Batman series. Exactly what we needed.
    And the JSA are still in limbo
    Hey, this time is a miniseries.
    I was never in the camp of the "Too many Batman comics", but right now i'm starting to shift to their side. This announcement was really a bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dioman-san View Post
    Oh !

Well i hope we will have less annouce fot bat-related titles in May XD

I beginning to think with Didio, we will have a JSA title more quick
    Really? When was the last time we had a proper JSA comic book? He basically put them in the limbo.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Hey, this time is a miniseries.
    I was never in the camp of the "Too many Batman comics", but right now i'm starting to shift to their side. This announcement was really a bummer.

Really? When was the last time we had a proper JSA comic book? He basically put them in the limbo.
    Yeah even I’m finding it hard to argue on that front, not when in one month after the initial post future state announcements you announce 3 more Batman books on top of the 4 or 5 (if you want to count Batman/Superman) already announced.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

In total, the Bat-family currently has: Batman, 'Tec, Joker, Robin, Nightwing (he's also starring in Titans), Catwoman, Urban Legends, Black and White, Next Batman and now Dark Knight. And there's a chance of books for Jason and Batgirls, and we don't know what's up with Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    In total, the Bat-family currently has: Batman, 'Tec, Joker, Robin, Nightwing (he's also starring in Titans), Catwoman, Urban Legends, Black and White, Next Batman and now Dark Knight. And there's a chance of books for Jason and Batgirls, and we don't know what's up with Tim.
    A good rundown of the books to avoid at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Dioman-san View Post
    Oh !

Well i hope we will have less annouce fot bat-related titles in May XD

I beginning to think with Didio, we will have a JSA title more quick
    Keep hoping..... but they aren't announcing non Bat-related titles in the near future. They will wait after May and assess whats working and not, only then they will plan on new titles.

Lmao Taylor. Least I got my wish, that’s an easy skip. Man Kubert really has zero interest in doing anything outside Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Thanks for rolling me into "Tim stan" to fit your narrative. It's just an ugly costume and the color makes it clear it's not really a Robin suit. I would be just fine if Tim was never Robin again.

Moreover, I don't like Damian because he's an *******, not because he replaced a Robin I like more. I like plenty of characters who replaced ones I liked more. Damian just sucks.

The staggering irony of calling someone else toxic and then saying "deal with it or swallow the salt." Hah.
    I called you a Tim stan because you have stated several times on this site that he is your favourite Robin as Robin.

So happy seeing Teen Lantern in GL.

Flatline looks cool and oddly familiar for a new character

dark Knight by Taylor is cool and is a pull for me. Love Andy on Art

I hope DC remembers the importance of diversity not just inside the comics but in the range of titles they put out. I love batman and the batfam but this is getting ridic

Great, another batman book. And my Marvel pull list becomes bigger and bigger.

If it was at least a Batbook about another character like Kate Kane...
    But no, more of the same.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    A good rundown of the books to avoid at least.
    Your loss dude

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Your loss dude
    Not in a line of books where they give Tom Taylor two books to work on.

Only Batman book worth anyone's money at the moment is the one that will be starring Scooby Doo

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Only Robin interest me on the list, but mostly because I like Willianson and he will be exploring the coolest thing about Damian, his connections with the League of Assassins.

I just hope we get Venditti on the JSA soon, his Hawkman was so good, he should definitely keep writing the character. Also, part of me hopes DC will go give Spurrier a couple of Black Label or OGNs so he can continue his stories on Hellblazer.
    Last edited by Ra-El; 01-15-2021 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post

I just hope we get Venditti on the JSA soon, his Hawkman was so good, he should definitely keep writing the character.
    Venditti would be one of the best choices for a JSA book, but seeing how DC is still treating them, I'm losing faith that the JSA will see the light again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    New Bat-Villains! New Bat-Allies! A thrilling overseas adventure for the Dark Knight begins with the launch of DC’s Batman: The Dark Knight on April 13! Batman: The Dark Knight will take a seasoned Batman—a lifetime of broken bones but not a broken spirit—out of Wayne Manor and on a harrowing, action-packed European quest in a new six-issue miniseries with superstar creators Tom Taylor (DCeased, Suicide Squad) and Andy Kubert (Batman: The Dark Knight-The Master Race, Superman: Up in the Sky) at the helm! DC’s Dark Knight returns this April!
    Wonder if we'll get to see some on the Batmen of All Nations / Batman Incorporated heroes show up in this?

As for complaints about it being "another Batman book", well it is only a mini-/limited-series, and it may be an option for people who would like a Batman title but aren't thrilled with the regular Batman offerings.