Page 204 of 233 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 3488
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Except Donna was a Wonder Woman and has even been referenced to have been one in modern continuity. Back when Future State was 5G Donna was even a semi long-term Wonder Woman in the timeline.

Donna, especially, not being on the promo art for the Trial of the Amazons sticks out like a sore thumb.
    Nah both are still Wonder Girls now. The marketing is obvious and Donna is just demoted..

Quote Originally Posted by D.Z View Post
    Nah both are still Wonder Girls now. The marketing is obvious and Donna is just demoted..
    "Obvious" to who?

And how much further down the line can Donna get "demoted"?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    "Obvious" to who?

And how much further down the line can Donna get "demoted"?
    People with common sense.

People with common sense.
    "Common sense" says you're avoiding the question.

Not really, multiple writers have said that Donna and Cassie will have roles in the event. The characters features there are the leaders and representatives of the various Amazons tribes since this is an Amazon event and not a Wonder Family event. The story is about a conflict between the Amazons tribes.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

The only Wonder Girls are Yara Flor and Cassie Sandsmark, and even then that's besides my point.

Donna was Wonder Woman after OYL and during Rebirth. You can't argue with facts.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, Donna doesn't use a codename, but in the Titans book just after the post-No Justice roster change, Ben Rubel, a character from the Rebirth Supergirl book, met Donna... and called her Wonder Woman. Donna DIDN'T correct him.
    Could that have been an editorial issue?

To go along with the fact Ben had cut his hair in Supergirl 20 that came before that run?

Since DC seems to be confused to what is or what was not canon and was ever promoted as WW when she took over.

So Scott Snyder was on Word Balloon and confirmed that he was in talks to write a JSA book at one point. Obviously that didn’t happen. DC does seem to be talking to people about it and we have seen several follow ups to teased books (Yang is doing Monkey King after all), so maybe hold on to hope for now? Snyder says JSA is in “really good hands”.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    So Scott Snyder was on Word Balloon and confirmed that he was in talks to write a JSA book at one point. Obviously that didn’t happen. DC does seem to be talking to people about it and we have seen several follow ups to teased books (Yang is doing Monkey King after all), so maybe hold on to hope for now? Snyder says JSA is in “really good hands”.
    JSA fans:
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I love Geoff, but I hope he doesn't end up being the writer. They just need to hire someone who isn't that busy and can actually write a monthly book on time.

I feel like that tracks with rumors that Snyder was going to do a JSA book for 5G, since he introduced the concept of Wonder Woman being a member during WWII that seemingly got dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I love Geoff, but I hope he doesn't end up being the writer. They just need to hire someone who isn't that busy and can actually write a monthly book on time.
    Wonder who else wants the book? Venditti could probably do a solid job and all he’s doing right now is Superman ‘78.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    JSA fans:
    Yeah, you said it yourself, we dodged a bullet like Snyder.

Wonder who else wants the book? Venditti could probably do a solid job and all he’s doing right now is Superman ‘78.
    Venditti will do a solid job of getting it cancelled after 10 issues.

So Scott Snyder was on Word Balloon and confirmed that he was in talks to write a JSA book at one point.
    He hasn’t been the only one. That’s all I’m gonna say except what I’ve been saying. Didio may have been anti-JSA. The new regime is not.