Page 214 of 233 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 3488
    Extraordinary Member

And of course, no February would be complete without Weird Love Tales. Love is in the air again, and DC is here to warm your heart and brighten your soul with eight timeless tales of…weird love? We’ve got stories of a love as old as Jurassic time on Dinosaur Island, a bromance between Peacemaker and his eagle sidekick Eagly, and a first date you never saw coming. Oh wow, these really do sound sweet and heartwarming! So c’mon, let your freak flag fly and get weird this Valentine’s Day with Weird Love Tales #1, on sale February 8.

WEIRD LOVE TALES #1
    Written by REX OGLE, RICH DOUEK, COLLIN KELLY, JACKSON LANZING, RAM V, STEPHANIE PHILLIPS, DEVIN GRAYSON, and others
    Art by GERALDO BORGES, CHRISTIAN DUCE, PHIL HESTER, ANDE PARKS, JON SOMMARIVA, ROGER ROBINSON, and others
    Cover by YANICK PAQUETTE
    Variant cover by AMANDA CONNER
    $9.99 US | 80 pages | One-shot | Perfect bound
    ON SALE 2/8/22

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Time for a new romance anthology .

All-New Member

Dave Marquez said on Word Balloon recently that he's drawing something for DC, and that's part of the reason why he didn't return to Justice League.

It's most likely something big: could it be Crisis 2022?

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by icefour33 View Post
    Dave Marquez said on Word Balloon recently that he's drawing something for DC, and that's part of the reason why he didn't return to Justice League.

It's most likely something big: could it be Crisis 2022?
    Interesting, Daniel Sampre also had to leave Action Comics for a big DC project recently. It could definitely be one of those two.

And we still have no news on what mikel janin is drawing next. He posted a WIP of him drawing batman looking at blood, but we haven't gotten any new info.

Aaaaaaand we rally need to know when the heck is the JSA going to return, I mean, it was suposed to come out in 2021....

Quote Originally Posted by Garrac View Post
    Aaaaaaand we rally need to know when the heck is the JSA going to return, I mean, it was suposed to come out in 2021....
    At this point I'm assuming it's being held off so that they can time it with the release of the Black Adam movie.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    At this point I'm assuming it's being held off so that they can time it with the release of the Black Adam movie.
    I'm assuming DC will do everything possible to delay it even further than that . . .

New Poison Ivy book?

I guess it's good WW didn't turn Wilson off DC.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    New Poison Ivy book?

I guess it's good WW didn't turn Wilson off DC.
    I mean she went from WW to The Dreaming: Waking Hours so I doubt she had a grudge or anything with DC.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Teased in the black canary story Joshua Williamson wrote in batman urban legends 6.

Attachment 114141
    And how now been teased in this week's Gotham City Villains Anniversary Giant and Robin 2021 Annual:

Here's Talia in White?

Too many Bat-Events.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Here's Talia in White?
    Hey, she's not a virgin!!!

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    And how now been teased in this week's Gotham City Villains Anniversary Giant and Robin 2021 Annual:
    Really exciting stuff. So happy to see Talia getting the respect she deserves finally. Morrison really damaged the character almost beyond repair, but it seems like writers are finally stepping up and not just writing her as beyond redemption.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Really exciting stuff. So happy to see Talia getting the respect she deserves finally. Morrison really damaged the character almost beyond repair, but it seems like writers are finally stepping up and not just writing her as beyond redemption.
    This is rather funny considering that Williamson's recent work can be summed up as "I worship Morrison" and that Talia is being moved to the same place she was during Batman Inc. And Williamson is starting his Batman run with Batman Inc. story... At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Shadow War will be some sort of sequel to Morrison's run.