Page 133 of 233 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 3488
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Deathstroke Inc. sounds good even if I haven't been very pleased with Williamson. Love Porter's art.

But most importantly, who the hell is Bigby?
    Bill Willingham. Bigby Wolf. The Big Bad Wolf. This is a Fables crossover miniseries. Obviously, out of continuity. And too bad it's not Buckingham on art.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dioman-san View Post
    "Batman vs. Bigby" WTF is that ?

Again a Bat-title but the project is particulary unexcept XD
    Batman and Bigby Wolf from Fables. I'm all a-board on this one.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Deathstroke Inc. sounds good even if I haven't been very pleased with Williamson. Love Porter's art.

But most importantly, who the hell is Bigby?
    Do you know Fables ? It's the Big Wolf.

So...Jackson mini about him becoming Aquaman?

Batman and Fables crossover? Both had Telltale games about them?

Harley and Ivy comic is set in-between season 2 and 3?

Titans TV Show tie-in? At least a book with the roster?

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Brandon Thomas continuing to write Kaldur in a new miniseries? Freaking sold!

The only way I could be more in is if Travis Moore was on art.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I guess this is one of those Aquaman mini's they were talking about.

The other one is probably about Arthur.

Incredible Member

https://www.gamesradar.com/slade-wil...athstroke-inc/

Slade Wilson recruited to take down DC's "heavy-hitter villains" in Deathstroke Inc.

Flash's Joshua Williamson & Howard Porter reunite for Deathstoke Inc.

The recent Flash duo of writer Joshua Williamson and artist Howard Porter are reuniting for a new DC series: Deathstroke Inc.

"After suffering too many loses, Slade Wilson decides it's time for a change," reads a description of Deathstroke Inc. #1 on the publisher's subscriptions page. "When he's enlisted to work with an ages-old secret organization called TRUST who want to take down the heavy-hitter villains, he's all in."

The name 'TRUST' doesn't ring any bells for us in reference to any DC secret organizations, but Deathstroke has had more trust issues than most anyone at DC given his relationship with the Teen Titans, his children, and pretty much everyone who has ever crossed his path.

Ahead of Deathstroke Inc. #1, Slade is slated to guest star in August's Justice League #66, which will somehow relate to the current Checkmate series - both of which feature Green Arrow and Black Canary as members of their respective teams.

Deathstroke Inc. will be the first Slade Wilson solo title on the comic shelves after an 18-month drought that followed the end of writer Christopher Priest's long-running Deathstroke series in 2019. At the time, Priest said that sales were such that the series could've continued, but he had a firm ending planned with Deathstroke #50. Serendipitously, a huge Deathstroke by Christopher Priest Omnibus is scheduled to go on sale two weeks before Deathstroke Inc. debuts.

Deathstroke Inc. was originally teased back in February during a ComicsPro event as one of 11 titles DC mentioned briefly without any details on creators, storyline, or even art. Some of those, such as Crush & Lobo and The Joker Presents: A Puzzlebox, were later announced, but we're still awaiting details on Elseworld, DC Vampires, Robin and Batman, The Legend of Batman, Nubia and the Amazons, and DC Middle Ages.

Deathstroke Inc. #1 goes on sale on September 28. DC hasn't specified the length of the series, but the publisher is advertising a 12-issue subscription. Look for more information on this and all of DC's September 2021 titles later this month.

Spectacular Member

https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2021/06/10/fables-returns
    Batman vs. Bigby! A Wolf in Gotham a 6 issue miniseries from DC Black Label. Written by Bill Willingham & Brian Level.

Fables return with Fables #151 the first installment of “The Black Forest,” a 12-issue arc that picks up where the story left off in Fables #150 by Bill Willingham & Mark Buckingham

Cursemas a 48-page standalone holiday special featuring the Justice League by Bill Willingham
    Last edited by JimmySpectre; 06-10-2021 at 03:18 PM.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess this is one of those Aquaman mini's they were talking about.

The other one is probably about Arthur.
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was Andy-centric, but I'll hold out hope for something with Arthur...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JimmySpectre View Post
    Fables return with Fables #151 the first installment of “The Black Forest,” a 12-issue arc that picks up where the story left off in Fables #150 by Bill Willingham & Mark Buckingham
    I'm usually opposed to renumbering as a general rule, but if this is only a limited 12 issue arc, I'm confused as to why they'd drop #151 instead of #1. Didn't Marvel establish years ago that readers are too dumb to start with big numbers?
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member

One more from the DC subscription site, looks like a Halloween special:

Are You Afraid of Darkseid
    Gather 'round the fire, fellow campers, because it's time for that most terrifying of traditions - campfire stories so scary you'll never sleep without a night-light again!

Fantastic Member oneveryfineday's Avatar

Does this mean we’ll get solicitations soon?

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

They lost me with Batman v Bigby and just like that they pulled me back in with Fables #151. Damn.

Fables returning is pretty huge!! It's a shame there's no Vertigo anymore for it to return to.