Page 145 of 233 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 3488

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    Definitely in for Old Lady Catwoman!

I'm not sure if Smallwood is as slow as the other artists Tom King works with, but I'll probably trade wait Human Target, as I've come to so with his projects.
    That name's not wrong .

Well from today’s Ads I’m assuming that DC has yet to announce a book called Task Force Z, which if I recall should have something to do with Red Hood in the backups of upcoming detective comics stories.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Well from today’s Ads I’m assuming that DC has yet to announce a book called Task Force Z, which if I recall should have something to do with Red Hood in the backups of upcoming detective comics stories.
    You recall correctly, backups will be by Matthew Rosenberg and Darick Robertson:

Backup: Countdown to Task Force Z: Part One! Deb Donovan is on the trail of some weird happenings in Gotham...missing bodies from the morgue...tales of shady criminal activity the likes of which Gotham has never seen...and the person trying to keep her quiet is...Batman?
    Backup: Countdown to Task Force Z: Part Two! When Red Hood shows up in your apartment, you know you've done something drastically wrong. Jason Todd teams up with Deb Donovan to uncover the mysterious disappearances in Gotham, and their search brings them to the missing body of Bane! Look alive because death seems to be knocking at the door...
    Backup: Wait, how did Red Hood end up in Deb Donovan's apartment? And what the hell gives him the right to eat all her frosted cereal? As Gotham's troubled son and the city's toughest reporter set out to uncover the mystery of the missing A-Day corpses, they run into more answers than they bargained for culminating in a deadly shoot out that renders Red Hood down for the count! Can Deb Donovan make it out alive to tell the tale of her harrowing adventure? And what will Red Hood's capture mean for the Bat-Family? It all leads to next month's terrifying new chapter in Gotham history: TASK FORCE Z!

A zombified Suicide Squad lead by Red Hood? Probably not my thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    You recall correctly, backups will be by Matthew Rosenberg and Darick Robertson:
    Okay thanks for the confirmation, I appreciate that.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Speak of the devil, its Jason Todd leading an army of supervillain zombies....including Bane?

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/07/13/dc...-task-force-z/
    Words to live by.

Spectacular Member

WTF ? (So it was that the DC Vampires tease months ago)

Well it's unexcpect. I though it was more a title with Andrew Benett. (Maybe he will have a guest appareance ?)

After why not ? See Otto Schmidt for the art is cool !

For Task Force Z well is also strange to see the concept in a serie.

Also it's funny to see come back Mr. Bloom, sad than Man-Bat is dead (And contradictory with JL Dark, but maybe is another Man-Bat), i have no of who the hell is Sundowner and Red Hood have this old costume back.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Speak of the devil, its Jason Todd leading an army of supervillain zombies....including Bane?

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/07/13/dc...-task-force-z/

Damn, is it me or is Ollie all over the place these days. Great stuff.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dioman-san View Post
    WTF ? (So it was that the DC Vampires tease months ago)

Well it's unexcpect. I though it was more a title with Andrew Benett. (Maybe he will have a guest appareance ?)

After why not ? See Otto Schmidt for the art is cool !

For Task Force Z well is also strange to see the concept in a serie.

Also it's funny to see come back Mr. Bloom, sad than Man-Bat is dead (And contradictory with JL Dark, but maybe is another Man-Bat), i have no of who the hell is Sundowner and Red Hood have this old costume back.
    Talia used the serum on a lot of his men after she got it from langstrom, so it's probably one of those.

While the name point at waller for the benefactor, she is currently trying to make her own league, so she would rather get the guy in the main squad... unless this is just a test run, to see if they are stable.

Is this Task Force Z out of continuity?
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Is this Task Force Z out of continuity?
    Don't think, it's being setup in August/September's Detective Comics backups.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Don't think, it's being setup in August/September's Detective Comics backups.
    Weird, but looks cool. I forgot that Bane died.
    Is that Astrid Arkham?
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

DC Vs. Vampires feels like a cheap attempt to copy DCeased’s popularity, not really feeling it. The only thing that kept me reading the first DCeased was I was shocked Taylor didn’t go for the cliche storyline of Batgod saving the world from zombified everyone else and instead killed him off in the first issue, I doubt Tynion will do likewise and instead the story will be predictable.

Task Force Z likewise seems boring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Damn, is it me or is Ollie all over the place these days. Great stuff.
    Williamson has heavily hinted he’ll be getting an ongoing next year or thereabouts, so they’re making sure to keep him in the spotlight.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member