Page 215 of 233 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 3488

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    This is rather funny considering that Williamson's recent work can be summed up as "I worship Morrison" and that Talia is being moved to the same place she was during Batman Inc. And Williamson is starting his Batman run with Batman Inc. story... At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Shadow War will be some sort of sequel to Morrison's run.
    I know right. Funny how people sometimes have blinkers on/only see what they want to see.

This is rather funny considering that Williamson's recent work can be summed up as "I worship Morrison" and that Talia is being moved to the same place she was during Batman Inc. And Williamson is starting his Batman run with Batman Inc. story... At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Shadow War will be some sort of sequel to Morrison's run.
    That was my takeaway from his run almost immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    And how now been teased in this week's Gotham City Villains Anniversary Giant and Robin 2021 Annual:

Talia coming with the fits! I’m loving it!

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Isn't Suicide Squad doing something with Earth-3?

Isn't Suicide Squad doing something with Earth-3?
    Yep they’re going there. Next week we will probably start getting teases/reveals for the new March books however, so this may not be part of Suicide Squad.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Mighty Member

When I see the lineup of Batman run compare to the other franchise. I think this is more like DC has put the Batfamily much efforts as compared ot the other franchise like Green Lantern and Flash. DC has spend the past few years destroying the Flash Legacy until many fans have quit buying the Flash runs. Just as The Flash run has start getting better, It has a long way to go to fix the damage.

While Green Lantern is run by the worst creative team to the point even the green lantern who lead the title is totally dismissed if not because DC doesn't want to push another Green Lantern book.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Next week we will probably start getting teases/reveals for the new March books however, so this may not be part of Suicide Squad.
    Is there anything in particular we're expecting new in March?

We've got the teased Mark Waid/Dan Mora "World's Finest" still unaccounted for. A replacement title/something spinning out of/new creative team for Teen Titans Academy seems likely after it finishes it's big plot line...

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post

We've got the teased Mark Waid/Dan Mora "World's Finest" still unaccounted for. A replacement title/something spinning out of/new creative team for Teen Titans Academy seems likely after it finishes it's big plot line...
    Teen Titans Academy is continuing past the Red X storyline. Just a bit.

But we know that there was an artist doing research on the Titans a few months back so I'd be shocked if they didn't get a title.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Extraordinary Member

We've got the teased Mark Waid/Dan Mora "World's Finest" still unaccounted for.
    Those are backups in Detective Comics beginning in issue #1050.

I’m still hoping for a Green Lantern Corps book that stars the other GLs (also hoping Jo and Keli get moved there so John can have the main GL book to himself). Otherwise we’ll probably get Waid’s two projects announced, the World’s Finest and his BL Superman book with Hitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I’m still hoping for a Green Lantern Corps book that stars the other GLs (also hoping Jo and Keli get moved there so John can have the main GL book to himself). Otherwise we’ll probably get Waid’s two projects announced, the World’s Finest and his BL Superman book with Hitch.
    Ridley spotlighting Jo, Teen Lantern, John, and to a lesser extent Simon tells me another GLC book would presumably focus on the rest of the Four Corpsman...or probably just Guy and Kyle since Hal's wherever the heck a writer needs him to be at this point apparently. Is he in Earth? Space? Who knows!

Y'know, a groundboots, back-to-basics, Guy and Kyle trying to survive the universe together with wonky rings book would be pretty cool.

Incredible Member StarSpangledMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Y'know, a groundboots, back-to-basics, Guy and Kyle trying to survive the universe together with wonky rings book would be pretty cool.
    This... I need this book

I fully expect the urban legends story to lead into a zatanna ongoing.

Green lanterns may get an ongoing, but man, the number of times I've been disappointed by the solicits.

With aquamen spinning out of deep target, who knows, maybe green arrow could get something. Probably not.

Other than that, I expect to see those previously hinted at titles like stargirl maybe, a poison ivy mini, neo year
    Last edited by Thephantasm; 12-04-2021 at 06:50 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thephantasm View Post
    I fully expect the urban legends story to lead into a zatanna ongoing.

Green lanterns may get an ongoing, but man, the number of times I've been disappointed by the solicits.

With aquamen spinning out of deep target, who knows, maybe green arrow could get something. Probably not.

Other than that, I expect to see those previously hinted at titles like stargirl maybe, a poison ivy mini, neo year
    Neo Year doesn't fall into the hinted at category, it's been officially announced with a release date, April 5th, 2022.