Page 207 of 233 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 3488

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    I'm still surprised the last few runs on Batman are well-liked aside from a few isolated stories.
    In my case, I'm not a fan of Tynion's writing in general so I've avoided his run; I definitely did not like the few issues I bought from Tom King's run (though I did sort of enjoy the one issue where Selina went "shopping" for her wedding dress, but that was more for the artwork and what it covered); and Snyder's stuff for the New 52 could be hit-or-miss, but Greg Capullo's artwork really made those issues remarkable.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    I'm still surprised the last few runs on Batman are well-liked aside from a few isolated stories.
    King's run was well-liked? I thought I was the only one. It was a lonely thing to be a Tom King Batman fan. Glad to hear there are others.

Mighty Member

I wish DC could launch another Flash events after seeing the upcoming Wonder Woman event, the last time DC has hold a Flash event is during the "Flashpoint" 2011. But that's pretty much destroy the Flash's core after the event. It been a while because the animated movie, the CW Flash show and the upcoming Flash movie is always adapt the Flashpoint saga. I won't be suprise if the next Flash adaption will also do the same freaking Flashpoint storylines. A whole summary DC doesn't give a **** about Flash franchise except using them as a cannon folder.

I hope DC doesn't follow Marvel's footstep when it come to handles speedsters. Look at Quicksilver right now.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    I wish DC could launch another Flash events after seeing the upcoming Wonder Woman event, the last time DC has hold a Flash event is during the "Flashpoint" 2011. But that's pretty much destroy the Flash's core after the event. It been a while because the animated movie, the CW Flash show and the upcoming Flash movie is always adapt the Flashpoint saga. I won't be suprise if the next Flash adaption will also do the same freaking Flashpoint storylines. A whole summary DC doesn't give a **** about Flash franchise except using them as a cannon folder.

I hope DC doesn't follow Marvel's footstep when it come to handles speedsters. Look at Quicksilver right now.
    I honestly think it's alright Flash doesn't have a big story happening for once. Barry/Wally have been apart of most big events lately and it's good to finally see Wally catch a break. We know Barry will be heavily involed in crisis anyway, so it's really not necessary.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I honestly think it's alright Flash doesn't have a big story happening for once. Barry/Wally have been apart of most big events lately and it's good to finally see Wally catch a break. We know Barry will be heavily involed in crisis anyway, so it's really not necessary.
    I am thinking of this because with an event happen, I though it will boost the sales of Flash run.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    King's run was well-liked? I thought I was the only one. It was a lonely thing to be a Tom King Batman fan. Glad to hear there are others.
    As a King fan, I also enjoyed it. But, I felt it really went off the rails with the "Knightmare" arc, and never really recovered. I stuck with it, but I was never really sure where he was going, and why.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Not every run needs to be an event-after-event storytellling.

Snyder's, king's and tynion's runs were ok. The last true great/masterpiece run was Grant's.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Witch View Post
    Snyder's, king's and tynion's runs were ok. The last true great/masterpiece run was Grant's.
    Who said King's run was good? I hear Everyone saying it's horrible.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Only around these parts. The numbers told another story...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Listened to Word Balloon, Snyder says he was and is still planning to come back to DC at some point right now. He’s supposed to tell a story connected to Infinite Frontier. Someone asked him if he’d want to do Superman again after he already used him for Unchained. He said yes and mentioned that story for IF has Superman at the center, he said if Metal was a Batman story and Death Metal was a WW story (was it Scott?) then this would be a Superman story.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I find it hilarious that Snyder thinks Death Metal was a Wonder Woman story.

Should be a meme at this point .

Incredible Member

But she conviced Superboy Prime to help them....and she gave the final blow....and she turned into Golden WW...it was totally her event , and not a BWL story

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Listened to Word Balloon, Snyder says he was and is still planning to come back to DC at some point right now. He’s supposed to tell a story connected to Infinite Frontier. Someone asked him if he’d want to do Superman again after he already used him for Unchained. He said yes and mentioned that story for IF has Superman at the center, he said if Metal was a Batman story and Death Metal was a WW story (was it Scott?) then this would be a Superman story.
    It would probably be called "Batman is the best most unbeatable hero: a Superman story"