Page 152 of 194 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 2901
  1. #2266

  2. #2267
    Extraordinary Member sifighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,495

    Default

    So apparently Tynion’s been planning Vampires for a while and really got the chance when DCeased took off like it did. Also unfortunately it doesn’t seem like it will be Earth-43, but it sounds like Andrew Bennet (I, Vampire) might be involved unless plans changed.

    https://jamestynioniv.substack.com/p...loween-in-july
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

  3. #2268

  4. #2269
    Ultimate Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    12,091

    Default

    Andy is so adorable, I can’t wait to see Thomas return to Aquaman. They need to put Thomas on some of the big books eventually, he’s by far one of the best of the new blood DC has brought on.
    For when my rants on the forums just arenít enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

  5. #2270
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    71,935

    Default

    Having a niece has given me a new appreciation for Andy...

  6. #2271
    Ultimate Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    12,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    So apparently Tynion’s been planning Vampires for a while and really got the chance when DCeased took off like it did. Also unfortunately it doesn’t seem like it will be Earth-43, but it sounds like Andrew Bennet (I, Vampire) might be involved unless plans changed.

    https://jamestynioniv.substack.com/p...loween-in-july
    Earth-43 was the Batman Vampire Saga Earth right? Or at least based on it. This will be it’s own separate Elseworld. I’m kind of intrigued in it being a slow buildup plot per Tynion, something like Salem’s Lot meets the DCU.
    For when my rants on the forums just arenít enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

  7. #2272
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    538

    Default

    A quick reminder that "Blue and Gold" by Dan Jurgen is coming this tuesday. Please try your best effort to support this run by buying these issue copy in your comic stores.

  8. #2273
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    A quick reminder that "Blue and Gold" by Dan Jurgen is coming this tuesday. Please try your best effort to support this run by buying these issue copy in your comic stores.
    Agreed. Can’t wait for this one.

  9. #2274
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    349

    Default

    Wish they start labeling the new worlds, even if they're from other newer multiverses.

  10. #2275
    Astonishing Member HsssH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Earth-43 was the Batman Vampire Saga Earth right? Or at least based on it. This will be it’s own separate Elseworld. I’m kind of intrigued in it being a slow buildup plot per Tynion, something like Salem’s Lot meets the DCU.
    Newsletter makes it sound like it is going to be slow burn. I'm sure it is going to sell because Tynion is the writer at the moment, but it sounds very dull and pointless.

  11. #2276
    Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA USA
    Posts
    5,791

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    A quick reminder that "Blue and Gold" by Dan Jurgen is coming this tuesday. Please try your best effort to support this run by buying these issue copy in your comic stores.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly Frankenstein View Post
    Agreed. Can’t wait for this one.
    Hopefully everyone who's interested already informed their LCS or pre-ordered through their favorite online outlet, as pre-order numbers are all that DC sees or cares about.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009
    7,869

    The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

  12. #2277
    Ultimate Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    12,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Newsletter makes it sound like it is going to be slow burn. I'm sure it is going to sell because Tynion is the writer at the moment, but it sounds very dull and pointless.
    I’ve enjoyed Tynion’s horror work, and these JL minis are out of continuity so they don’t mess up the ongoings either. I’ll give it a couple issues and if just ends up being what I thought DCeased would be, Batman saving the world from vampire heroes, I’ll drop it.
    For when my rants on the forums just arenít enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

  13. #2278
    Extraordinary Member sifighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,495

    Default

    Some artwork from the DC horror panel for DC vs Vampires, Hal Jordan, someone on Fire, and a bunch of dead villains...but Otto Schmidt’s art is great.

    34896C3D-7BE1-4B34-8142-021B77BB051C.jpg

    945EF0C0-3E59-46CD-BB37-138F9BEA7D45.jpg
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

  14. #2279
    Invincible Member MajorHoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    23,593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Some artwork from the DC horror panel for DC vs Vampires, Hal Jordan, someone on Fire, and a bunch of dead villains...but Otto Schmidtís art is great.
    Using an upper-case "F" for "someone on Fire" could be taken in more than one way . . .


  15. #2280
    Extraordinary Member sifighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,495

    Default

    Didn’t realize I uppercased that, huh.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •