Page 194 of 233 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 3488
    Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    Give Titans to Tom Taylor. Problem solved. In fact, Williamson’s fine but Taylor would make a much better architect than him or Snyder (or Johns).
    Never thought I'd endorse this idea, but based solely on the strength of his Nightwing run (so far), I'm in full agreement.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Justice League Alpha?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Justice League Alpha?
    Justice Legion.

(Please don't let Bendis be involved, don't let Bendis be involved)
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Guessing another Batman One Million story in Urban Legends. Looking forward to it whatever it is.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I don't know, I could see Williamson using them in Justice Incarnate book or even doing a follow up Justice Legion mini that continues to build towards the next big Crisis.

https://www.comicsbeat.com/interview...on-part-1/?amp

Part 1 of 2 interviews about IF with Williamson. So he does confirm that Elseworld is a separate thing from what he’s doing. Guess the Elseworld book is still in the works for now.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member

So Elseworld is not part of the Pariah's worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Guessing another Batman One Million story in Urban Legends. Looking forward to it whatever it is.
    Thanks - I was wondering what that was doing in a DC thread, as it looks like Black Panther!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    https://www.comicsbeat.com/interview...on-part-1/?amp

Part 1 of 2 interviews about IF with Williamson. So he does confirm that Elseworld is a separate thing from what he’s doing. Guess the Elseworld book is still in the works for now.
    So his batman run is connected to the shadow war storyline he's building in deathstroke inc. I'm curious how that ends up connecting to the crisis and which one comes first. Also, he says Barry Allen is off the table. Is Iris just not going to wonder where he is? Or Wally? Hope that ends up getting answered.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    So his batman run is connected to the shadow war storyline he's building in deathstroke inc. I'm curious how that ends up connecting to the crisis and which one comes first. Also, he says Barry Allen is off the table. Is Iris just not going to wonder where he is? Or Wally? Hope that ends up getting answered.
    Williamson: So yeah, that’s part of why. That was something I wanted to do for a while. But yeah, Barry’s off the map for a little bit. We’ll get back to Barry. Someone has to figure out where Barry is. So we’ll get there.
    He also says Avery was recomended by Barry as his Justice Incarnate replacement

Well, Avery, you know, when you’re doing a team book, you need to have a character who is a point-of-view character, right, who is new to this. And we made it so that, in Barry’s emergency plan, he basically told President Superman, ‘If anything happens to me, you get Avery. I want Avery to do this particular role.’ So a lot of her story is about, why me, because [Barry] could have gone to Wallace, he could’ve gone to Wally, he could’ve gone to Jay, why did he pick Avery to be his person to replace him on Justice League Incarnate? Why was it like, ‘if there’s a problem, go get Avery?’ And so a part of her story is that, like, ‘Why me?’ And she’s never experienced anything on that scale before. She’s been involved in big stuff, she was involved in “Perfect Storm” in Flash and she did a lot of stuff in New Super-Man. But she’s never been on something of this multiversal level. And so I want to have her kind of be the new point-of-view character.
    I'm guessing Wally and Iris will leave finding Barry in Avery and Justice Incarnate's hands for now.

Also, I know this is a kind of a longshot, but I'm hoping the subject of whether a JSA series will be spinning out of IF comes up in part two, and Williamson is able to confirm that something is in the works.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisfanboy View Post
    He also says Avery was recomended by Barry as his Justice Incarnate replacement

I'm guessing Wally and Iris will leave finding Barry in Avery and Justice Incarnate's hands for now.

Also, I know this is a kind of a longshot, but I'm hoping the subject of whether a JSA series will be spinning out of IF comes up in part two, and Williamson is able to confirm that something is in the works.
    Good catch on that, because I honestly glossed over the avery question. As for the other part of the interview, I feel like they'll focus more on batman since he hasn't done any interviews about it, but it would be nice if he does talk about the JSA. It seemed like Geoff Johns had plans, but they just keep not happening for some reason.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    What Shadow War are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by golgi View Post
    What Shadow War are you talking about?
    Teased in the black canary story Joshua Williamson wrote in batman urban legends 6.

shadow.jpg

Mighty Member

Thanks! I wonder how Abyss ties into all this.