Page 107 of 233 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 3488

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    More likely it's Darksied doing stuff as setup by Infinite Frontier #0.
    Yeah I would have to imagine that Darkseid Unleashed would it be it’s own big crisis level event instead of sharing spotlight with other stories in Infinite Frontier.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkViKing View Post
    I doubt it would go that fast.
    Dont know the sales and all, but i get the feeling the reception to Infinite Frontier is pretty good so far.
    But i thought that for Rebirth too and that is gone now.
    I think a lot of people had such hopes for Rebirth when it started, supposedly returning "HOPE" to the DC universe, but then it soon fell flat on its face when things got even darker and big plans that were expected never came to be. (Due in part to the massive delays for Doomsday Cluck?)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Yeah, it seems like they really dropped the ball on that initative. I'm guessing they say initial sales on books like injustice zero year, dceased at world's end and next batma and decided to scale things back.
    I think retailers raising a fuss is what really pushed them to abandon that idea.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I think a lot of people had such hopes for Rebirth when it started, supposedly returning "HOPE" to the DC universe, but then it soon fell flat on its face when things got even darker and big plans that were expected never came to be. (Due in part to the massive delays for Doomsday Cluck?)
    I think that people sometimes are overlooking that writing a book like that Rebirth one-shot is, relatively speaking, easy. It is easy to write a one-shot where Wally returns and we get some JSA tease. Everyone loves it and it sounds hopeful, but what comes after that? DC's problem wasn't that Wally was alive, their problem was that they couldn't figure out how to juggle multiple Flash characters or what to do with JSA in general. So they bring him back and what happens? Nothing, because they still hadn't figured out what to do with him. And now their solution is to... send Barry away. So they still haven't figured it out, now they just switched Wally with Barry.

Now we are getting more JSA teases again, but notice how it looks like more focus is on Alan being gay than in actual JSA. To me it tells that they still have no desire to do an actual JSA series.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Now we are getting more JSA teases again, but notice how it looks like more focus is on Alan being gay than in actual JSA. To me it tells that they still have no desire to do an actual JSA series.
    Yeah, seems to be the case.

Extraordinary Member

Extraordinary Member

From Ram V and Audrey Mok's story in DC Festival of Heroes: The Asian Superhero Celebration

Incredible Member

From Ram V and Audrey Mok's story in DC Festival of Heroes: The Asian Superhero Celebration

Yeah, I'm not seeing that "Shoes is actually Lian Harper" theory panning out.

That last issue of Infinite frontier secret files was like a sucker punch to the face. They need to bring Lian back alive.

So I’m going to guess either a new miniseries or Legion will be the backup story in Jon’s Superman run.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    So I’m going to guess either a new miniseries or Legion will be the backup story in Jon’s Superman run.
    Didn’t even consider that but I could see either a backup or a JL/LoSH crossover.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Or maybe JLD gets replaced by LoSH in JL backups. Thematically it would probably make more sense.

I'm not sure but isn't it from the issues with dozens of artists ?

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Son of Kal-El is continuing the Tales of Metropolis backup story from the current Superman run.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman