Page 188 of 233 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 3488

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    . . . They probably shouldn't have done that brief JSA backup in the Stargirl Spring Break Special - we already know that if a JSA book does launch, it'll have a different artist, as the one who did that backup is now on Venom . . .
    Did that even qualify as a "back-up"?

There were three pages: one regular page and a two-page spread.

I did say it was brief.

Marvel solicits are out, so it looks like DC's are a week late.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

So I guess Bendis is writing Justice League vs the Legion of Superheroes

https://www.gamesradar.com/justice-l...-super-heroes/
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post

Expanded JL roster, yay! I’m definitely buying that. Vs. Legion, yay! I’m definitely buying that. Written by Bendis, BOO! Never mind when I said yay or that I was buying it. How much longer is this awful writer going to blight my beloved DC comics? December is already too long.

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    Expanded JL roster, yay! I’m definitely buying that. Vs. Legion, yay! I’m definitely buying that. Written by Bendis, BOO! Never mind when I said yay or that I was buying it. How much longer is this awful writer going to blight my beloved DC comics? December is already too long.
    We have a difference of opinion here as nothing about this sounds good to me. Legion vs the League? Is Bendis a 12 yr old doing fan fiction? You know, maybe, just MAYBE, one hero would suggest that ... "We've met these people many times and they've always been good. Perhaps there's something behind all this. Kal, they're your homies, perhaps you should talk to them."
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    We have a difference of opinion here as nothing about this sounds good to me. Legion vs the League? Is Bendis a 12 yr old doing fan fiction? You know, maybe, just MAYBE, one hero would suggest that ... "We've met these people many times and they've always been good. Perhaps there's something behind all this" . . .
    Dude, that type of thinking is sooooooooo Rebirth!

Has the Justice League ever met up with the Bendis™ version of the Legion of Bendis-Heroes before?

I would be excited about this if it wasn’t the Bendis Legion.

I would be hyped for this if it was, like, Al Ewing writing it.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Dude, that type of thinking is sooooooooo Rebirth!

Has the Justice League ever met up with the Bendis™ version of the Legion of Bendis-Heroes before?
    Reading is very important. let's look at and hopefully read the whole post, shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    We have a difference of opinion here as nothing about this sounds good to me. Legion vs the League? Is Bendis a 12 yr old doing fan fiction? You know, maybe, just MAYBE, one hero would suggest that ... "We've met these people many times and they've always been good. Perhaps there's something behind all this. Kal, they're your homies, perhaps you should talk to them."
    We know that in Doomsday Clock (but you didn't read that, did you?), Superman Kal met them. Superboy Jon met them in the Bendis series, as did Damian Wayne. So we have at least three canonical meetings. We also have Batman's meeting with a Legion member Superboy Kal in Generations where the idea of a Legion is placed into his head with the "it all happened" revamp. The JSA also met the Legion in DClock as well. Even assuming there was no communication between characters who met and others about the team from the future, the past meetings with shifting variations of characters haven't necessarily been wiped out. And there may be some clue in Bendis' Superman book leading up to the Legion, but someone other than Superman might realize the two teams are both good guys. if your only intention was to nitpick my use of "We've" as opposed to Kal's "I've", then awesome, you've added nothing to the converstion.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Bendis did the whole Avengers vs X-Men story, right? I guess he is trying to maybe recreate that here with the Legion vs JL?

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Bendis did the whole Avengers vs X-Men story, right? I guess he is trying to maybe recreate that here with the Legion vs JL?
    Lmao I hope not. He was one of the guys writing that though yes.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I have zero faith in Bendis' hability to write a JL expanded roster, much less a JL/LoSH crossover.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I did say it was brief.

Marvel solicits are out, so it looks like DC's are a week late.
    DC's are due out today and you can't expect them to post on the first full week of the month...

Astonishing Member

Someone leaked DC Connect with solicits on 4Chan, if someone is interested. There are no new announcements, but there are a couple of important spoilers.

Damn, it's not going to end well.
    I'm already getting Avengers vs X-Men and Civil War 2 vibes, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    DC's are due out today and you can't expect them to post on the first full week of the month...
    If there's four Fridays in the month, DC solicits are usually out on the second one. So yes we can expect them to do that.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman