Page 185 of 233 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 3488

Finally announcing Batgirls?

Extraordinary Member

Looks like Zdarsky has an unannounced 10 issue series:

https://zdarsky.substack.com/p/what-am-i-doing

DC

Redacted! A mini-series about a character I love and have written before! It’s very pretty and we’re really far ahead considering it hasn’t even been announced yet!

"A character I love and have written before!" - Not sure that narrows it down when he's written the League and Batman and Red Hood...

So you're saying it might be Hal series

Extraordinary Member

As teased on the final page of his Urban Legends story, next year will bring the launch of Batman Beyond: Neo-Year, a six-issue miniseries from writers Collin Kelly and Jackson Lanzing and artist Max Dunbar, the same creative team who brought Terry back to solve Bruce's murder. Drawing inspiration from classic noir stories like Batman: Year One and Batman: The Long Halloween, Neo-Year will follow Terry as he sets out to rebuild the Batman legacy for himself, even as the very heart of Neo Gotham seeks to oppose him at every turn.

Surprised Kelly and Lanzing are back.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    "A character I love and have written before!" - Not sure that narrows it down when he's written the League and Batman and Red Hood...
    Well he loves Batman, does he love any of the other Leaguers (assuming it’s not a Batman book)? I could see him taking on Aquaman, Green Lantern, or Red Hood.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Surprised Kelly and Lanzing are back.
    Well they participated in that tournament for new series so you could say that they weren't really gone.

So after Dec solicits are we making a “2022 Books” thread or sticking with this one? We’re already getting announcements for books coming out in 2022…
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    So after Dec solicits are we making a “2022 Books” thread or sticking with this one? We’re already getting announcements for books coming out in 2022…
    Technically everything from this point on is still "post-March 2021", soooo....

I say let this thread run in perpetuity.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post

Honestly, I think the thread should just be renamed. "Upcoming DC Titles" or some such.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I find the current title rather amusing considering that at the time we had lots of rumours about DC either closing down or being sold. So you know, 180 pages later and we are still getting new books

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post

Yeah, the thread was started for the Infinite Frontier relaunch, not for the new calendar year. No need to reboot the thread.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

She is a pretty good editor, so consider me interested in what she's been working on.

Come on, Green Arrow & Black Canary!
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.