Page 148 of 233 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 3488
    Last edited by Dougbauer; 07-14-2021 at 06:12 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Black Label is truly a Bat Label, isn't it? All of DC, it seems.
    How I miss Vertigo.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    How I miss Vertigo.
    Can’t argue that, though my favorite has been the Other History of the dc universe. Great book by Ridley that I think sums up history pretty well, good character focus, but also a look at the tragic treatment of certain groups of people based of race, ethnicity, and sexuality.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Literally everything about this sounds cliche and like something we’ve already seen before:
    There’s a second Batman haunting Gotham’s rooftops and alleys—and this one has no qualms about murdering criminals, live and on tape.
    Swear to God we’ve seen this plot so many times. Easy pass for me.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    How I miss Vertigo.
    Looks to be 50/50. Which is not surprising. Produce what sells.

Batman & related Black Label (15): Damned, Last Knight on Earth, Curse of the White Knight, Harleen, Killer Smile, White Knight: Von Freeze, Dark Knight: Golden Child, The Smile Killer, Criminal Sanity, 3 Jokers, Bat/Cat, Reptilian, Suicide Squad: Get Joker, Catwoman: Lonely City

Other Black Label (15): Superman: Year One, Birds of Prey, The Last God Sourcebook, The Last God, The Last God: Songs of Lost Children, Wonder Woman: Dead Earth, The Question: The Deaths of Vic Sage, Hellblazer: Rise and Fall, Sweet Tooth: The Return, Strange Adventures, American Vampire 1976, Rorschach, The Other History of the DC Universe, The Nice House on the Lake, Human Target

And I believe the Sandman Universe and Hill House books fell under Black Label. So, in that case, the balance falls to "Other".

This just sounds like a less interesting version of the Nolan films.

I wonder if this is supposed to be "Legend of Batman" title that was teased some months ago?

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    I wonder if this is supposed to be "Legend of Batman" title that was teased some months ago?
    Don’t think so given none of the titles teased were Black Label I don’t think. Thanks for reminding me we still potentially have another Batman book coming though
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Don’t think so given none of the titles teased were Black Label I don’t think. Thanks for reminding me we still potentially have another Batman book coming though
    Don't forget Robin & Batman.

Still waiting for that Nightwing Black Label book Scott Snyder promised us.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Yeah but it looks like good batman. Not this tynion manga trash... I'm excited for this!!

Edit

Hahaha just saw the bitching about this being derivative or cliche. I don't care. I'm so starved for good boots on the ground batman with no robins or dumb batgirls and huntress or magic or garbage I'll take this **** any day and run laughing my ass off !!
    Last edited by Bad Witch; 07-14-2021 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    Don't forget Robin & Batman.
    If Yang is writing that based on his “World of the Knight” Batman & Robin I will be reading that.