Page 78 of 233 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 3488

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    So I didn't know where else to post it but here, but its kind of interesting. So Bendis was doing a Justice League interview and basically announced that Justice League would eventually be having a crossover.....with itself. Let me explain, basically Bendis announced that alongside Ram V there will be a crossover storyarc with the Justice League Dark, utilizing the return of Xanadoth the lord of chaos that Bendis created during his Superman run (remember that issue with Khalid meeting with Clark post-identity reveal and they had a heart to heart, yeah that villain).

I'm interested in this for two reasons, first a Justice League and Justice League Dark crossover sounds cool especially if its Ram V's JLD and second it is interesting to consider a story crossover with a main series and its backup series, I wonder if that means we will see more of that throughout the various DC books right now.

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/brian-...justice-league
    I kind of hope if we do get a crossover that Bendis plots while Ram V scripts.

So I didn't know where else to post it but here, but its kind of interesting. So Bendis was doing a Justice League interview and basically announced that Justice League would eventually be having a crossover.....with itself. Let me explain, basically Bendis announced that alongside Ram V there will be a crossover storyarc with the Justice League Dark, utilizing the return of Xanadoth the lord of chaos that Bendis created during his Superman run (remember that issue with Khalid meeting with Clark post-identity reveal and they had a heart to heart, yeah that villain).

I'm interested in this for two reasons, first a Justice League and Justice League Dark crossover sounds cool especially if its Ram V's JLD and second it is interesting to consider a story crossover with a main series and its backup series, I wonder if that means we will see more of that throughout the various DC books right now.

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/brian-...justice-league
    It is possible that JLD is going to get a series at some point. If I'm not mistaken Damian got two backups in Batman and Detective before his own series launches. So maybe something similar is going on here as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I kind of hope if we do get a crossover that Bendis plots while Ram V scripts.
    Yeah, I don't have a hate for Bendis (in fact I'm one of those weird people that like Young Justice) but Ram V would be the stronger writer.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    It is possible that JLD is going to get a series at some point. If I'm not mistaken Damian got two backups in Batman and Detective before his own series launches. So maybe something similar is going on here as well.
    He addressed that on his reddit AMA, doesn't sound like anything's planned yet:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DCcomics/co...e_league_dark/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    In Dec they released on the third week. Going forward I’d assume that if there’s 5 weeks, even if there’s only 4 Fridays, solicits will release on the third Fri
    But in the same situation in September it was the second week. We can't just assume - if Twitter already has covers for some titles, then it's possible that the solicits were indeed due three days ago, and are just late. For all you know, they could pop up tonight! Incidentally, Marvel is always the Thursday after DC, so if they release theirs this week, we know DC's were late.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Yeah, I don't have a hate for Bendis (in fact I'm one of those weird people that like Young Justice) but Ram V would be the stronger writer.
    Ultimately I think it was a fun enough book but it could have been so much more and ultimately didn't really do that much in 20 issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Ultimately I think it was a fun enough book but it could have been so much more and ultimately didn't really do that much in 20 issues.
    But see at the time for me, Nightwing was Ric and Wally had gone through Heroes in Crisis. So I was perfectly content with a book that was just Tim, Conner, Bart, Cassie, and some new kids doing random fun hero stuff because it was just fun random adventures and not terrible stories destroying heroes.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Incredible Member

So what has all been announced so far?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punjabi_Hitman View Post
    So what has all been announced so far?
    April
    • Green Lantern
    • Robin
    • Batman: The Detective
    • Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point
    • Static (digital only?)

May
    • Mister Miracle: Source of Freedom
    • Wonder Girl
    • Future State: Gotham
    • DC Festival of Heroes: The Asian Superhero Celebration
    • Stargirl Spring Break Special
    • Icon and Rocket (digital only?)

June
    • Infinite Frontier
    • Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow
    • DC Pride
    • Crush & Lobo
    • Wonder Woman: Black and Gold
    • Checkmate
    • The Nice House on the Lake
    • Green Arrow 80th Anniversary Special
    • Batman: Reptilian

August
    • Hardware (digital only?)

October
    • Wonder Woman 80th Anniversary Special

Digital First
    • The Next Batman: Second Son
    • RWBY/Justice League
    • Legends of the Dark Knight
    • Justice League: Last Ride
    • Batman '89
    • Superman '78

I think you could add some of those unknown series as well, like Deathstroke inc, Elseworld, “DC Vampires”, and etc.
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member

I think you could add some of those unknown series as well, like Deathstroke inc, Elseworld, “DC Vampires”, and etc.
    Considered it but I was already committed to organizing the print titles by month lol. 2 of those 11 books have already been officially announced so we still have at least 9 more in the pipeline plus the two Lemire black label books, the Jock black label book, the Azzarello/Bermejo book, that Snyder Nightwing book and some others I'm probably forgetting.
    Last edited by Hypo; 03-15-2021 at 07:52 PM.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    April
    • Green Lantern
    • Robin
    • Batman: The Detective
    • Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point
    • Static (digital only?)

May
    • Mister Miracle: Source of Freedom
    • Wonder Girl
    • Future State: Gotham
    • DC Festival of Heroes: The Asian Superhero Celebration
    • Stargirl Spring Break Special
    • Icon and Rocket (digital only?)

June
    • Infinite Frontier
    • Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow
    • DC Pride
    • Crush & Lobo
    • Wonder Woman: Black and Gold
    • Checkmate
    • The Nice House on the Lake
    • Green Arrow 80th Anniversary Special
    • Batman: Reptilian

August
    • Hardware (digital only?)

October
    • Wonder Woman 80th Anniversary Special

Digital First
    • The Next Batman: Second Son
    • RWBY/Justice League
    • Legends of the Dark Knight
    • Justice League: Last Ride
    • Batman '89
    • Superman '78
    Nice list. Does Batman the adventure continues season 2 count? Looking forward to that.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Extraordinary Member

On the Word Balloon podcast King mentioned that he's got an unannounced project in the can and that he's starting a new one. These will be self contained smaller projects more akin to Mister Miracle than Batman.

Extraordinary Member