Wouldn't expect to see any DC work by Jason Fabok in the near future:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJtehdxBoDH/

And another comment from him that's too long for me to screenshot effectively:

Ive worked for DC for 10 years and a majority of that was when the company was run like a well oiled machine with leadership that loved its creators and trusted them. It wasnt perfect, but there was a sense of trust and a willingness to listen to ideas. When I say the company is run poorly, its because Ive seen it run well...for years. I love DC with a passion and want it to succeed. But right now, I dont think its being run well. And its ok to say that. Many people working there are saying tha same. For starters, they fired almost everyone I ever worked for at the company, many if which were passionate about the books and didnt deserve to go. Its ok to be truthful and call things out. Im not an employee and not blinded to the fact that the ownership can make bad decisions. I had to make a choice and work with someone who wanted my services. And thats ok. When the time comes Ill go back and produce more for DC and give them my all. Geoff and I have many many stories already brewing. But things are going to change bigtime in comics and you gotta make moves for your future.