Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
Major, unfortunately you have a very particular demand for what the Justice Society of America book should be and I don't think it's ever going to be exactly what you're asking for. At most, I think you either have to make peace with that or compromise on the vision of the team.

At best, we'll get a JSA book set in the past with Wonder Woman leading it or one set in the present (possibly with Wonder Woman) akin more to the Johns JSA/Justice Society of America run with a mix of young and old heroes. In both cases, Alan will be a gay man and we'll have more POC/LGBTQ+ representation as part of the roster and storylines being told. I'm not saying you're against any of that per se, but these are the two most likely options.

But a classic take like the Roy Thomas stuff is just not in the cards. I'm sorry, I know that's frustrating, but that's where the industry has moved.

Any of the above takes can still be good if you're willing to try them out, but if you plant your feet and demand it adhere to the way you remember it, well it's not happening. No comics today are the same as they were a decade ago. That's the same for every decade that's passed. I know you don't buy a lot of modern comics (or at least from DC) as a result, but that's just the nature of the industry.
Hear hear.