Page 226 of 233 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 3488

Looks like another disappointing month for solicits for me again

So I'm assuming this series is...killing time...until for King until Mann finishes his issues of Bat/Cat.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Yeah, hate that.

It's his rumored Black Canary/Wildcat book.
    There's a rumored Black Canary/Wildcat book??? Where the hell have I been and why isn't it in my hands lol?

I'm not really excited for another Bat book to be honest

I never expected Tom King to do a movie synergy comic.

Wow, other Batman book.
    Yawn.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Wow, other Batman book.
    Yawn.
    Wow another post complaining about batman...Yawn

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Witch View Post
    Wow another post complaining about batman...Yawn
    When it's merited I don't think it's really something to yawn about. DC putting all their eggs in that basket is nothing new obviously, but now they seem to be going so extremely overboard with it to the point where it's impossible not to acknowledge it. Then again this is the same company that thinks it's somehow a good idea to keep creating new Green Lanterns every other year anyway.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

I'd be much more excited for Batman VS Catwoman if it were Ram V writing...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member

Extraordinary Member

The long-awaited Wonder Woman event Trial of the Amazons kicks off on March 1, 2021 with Trial of the Amazons Issue #1 from writers Becky Cloonan, Michael Conrad, Vita Ayala, Stephanie Williams, and Joëlle Jones writing and drawing, with artists Elena Casagrande, Laura Braga, and Skylar Partridge.

Continuing from the events of Nubia and the Amazons, (on shelves now, at your local comic shop!), the dangers of Doom’s Doorway have found their way to Man’s World and garnered the attention of not one, but all three Amazonian tribes. The Bana-Mighdall consider it to be a sign of weakness in the current regime and have decided to return to the shores of Themyscira to stake their claim over the island. Little do they know, the Esquecida are not far behind, looking for help to combat the evil unleashed. Tempers rise and swords are brandished as the women argue about the best course of action—leading to one of the most famous Amazon traditions: the Contest.

DC Comics proudly presents the first Wonder Woman crossover of its kind, brought to you by the writers behind Wonder Woman, Nubia & the Amazons, and Wonder Girl and some of the best and brightest artists in the industry. This monumental story brings together all the Wonder Woman titles and characters and will change the future of the Amazons forever!

Last edited by Hypo; 12-16-2021 at 06:25 AM.

Oh, the solicits are already released? Can someone pass the images from the wonder-related titles? Here in Spain we don0t have DC Universe Infinite yet

Quote Originally Posted by Garrac View Post
    Oh, the solicits are already released? Can someone pass the images from the wonder-related titles? Here in Spain we don0t have DC Universe Infinite yet
    No it’s coming Fri, Hypo just linked the announcement
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Maybe it's b/c I haven't been around here in a while, but I feel like nothing has happened after that event that replaced 5G, I forgot the name.

Everything feels the same and in limbo and it feels like these characters don't have any type of development or impact in the greater DC world, just the same old characters doing the same old stuff to pass the time, it's very boring looking in terms of what's being published.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Quote Originally Posted by Shimbo View Post
    There's a rumored Black Canary/Wildcat book??? Where the hell have I been and why isn't it in my hands lol?
    I'd pick that one up in a heartbeat.