Page 67 of 233 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 3488

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wonder if they'll properly announce the Infinite Frontier book he's writing.
    Could also be a Green Arrow/Black Canary book given he's got a GA/BC story in IF #0
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Could also be a Green Arrow/Black Canary book given he's got a GA/BC story in IF #0
    He made it sound like that book would be coming in the fall, when he teased it on a podcast so I'm doubtful.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    He made it sound like that book would be coming in the fall, when he teased it on a podcast so I'm doubtful.
    I mean they announced Robin a month ago and it doesn't start til May now. Green Arrow could easily be July alongside Infinite Frontier #1
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Swear to God if it’s another “final Batman story from Scott Snyder”...
    Most overrated Batman writer ever....
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Extraordinary Member

DC’S INFINITE FRONTIER EXPANDS WITH NEW SERIES

New six-issue summer event by Joshua Williamson and Xermanico begins on June 22!

Infinite Frontier, a new six-issue miniseries by Joshua Williamson and Xermanico with covers by Mitch Gerads, begins on June 22 to further explore DC’s rapidly expanding Multiverse!

In this summer event, Alan Scott, the Green Lantern from the Justice Society of America, has noticed some of his allies are still missing in action, and he's determined to find them. There are others, though, that would rather remain hidden than explain themselves, like Roy Harper, a.k.a. Arsenal, a man who should be dead now is not. Plus, what does all this mean for the DCU's place in the Multiverse? On opposite sides of a dimensional divide, both Barry Allen and President Superman ponder this question. Not to mention the Darkseid of it all! Or a team of Multiversal heroes called Justice Incarnate!

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post

New six-issue summer event by Joshua Williamson and Xermanico begins on June 22!

Who's the top left and right of Nightwing?

Incredible Member

Who are the two female characters behind Nightwing? One looks to have the "T" logo on her chest plate (to the left of Grayson), so maybe both Titans Academy members?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Who's the top left and right of Nightwing?
    Quote Originally Posted by sbp1972 View Post
    Who are the two female characters behind Nightwing? One looks to have the "T" logo on her chest plate (to the left of Grayson), so maybe both Titans Academy members?
    Top left appears to be Bratgirl, introduced in Future State: Teen Titans:

The left one/the one with the T is Bratgirl. No idea who the other one is.

The other girl is Summer Zahid, another student in Titans Academy. In the Endless Winter issue of the Titans, she showed that appearance when using her powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post

Ah so Infinite Frontier looks to be a mini event. I’m guessing it will set up teased books like Justice Incarnate, Justice Society, and others.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member

Yea, sounds like JSA, Green Arrow/Black Canary and Justice Incarnate could easily spin out of Infinite Frontier.

I believe we've still got 2 unannounced Joshua Williamson books, think he said he was doing 5.

Stuff teased in IF that we hadn’t heard before:
    Blue & Gold - Betting Taylor is writing this
    GLC (Hal, Kyle, Guy, and Jess) - Don’t know who would be writing this
    Teen Titans with the cartoon line-up: Guessing this is planned to spin out of Titans Academy
    Aquafamily - Might just be a tease for the 80th Anniversary issue
    Shazam - No surprise there, I hope Johns isn’t writing it though.
    The Totality - Lex, Talia, Savage, Martian Manhunter, Hawkgirl, and Mr. Terrific, guessing this will spin out of that IF minievent
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I think it was mentioned that Jurgens has a book coming so he might be on Blue and Gold.

GLC mention I think is just "these other lanterns that we are not focusing on? They are somewhere there in another galaxy, don't worry" explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    I think it was mentioned that Jurgens has a book coming so he might be on Blue and Gold.

GLC mention I think is just "these other lanterns that we are not focusing on? They are somewhere there in another galaxy, don't worry" explanation.
    It was part of a page that teased future books, including stuff we knew was coming.

I feel pretty confident that there’s another book coming, about Hal N Pals defending the “Crux Worlds” whatever those are.