Page 40 of 233 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    When and where did she appear?
    I remember they were in Doomsday Clock together. I also seem to recall them having a cameo somewhere else but I can't remember where exactly.

Extraordinary Member

This May, Red Hood continues the hunt in an all new ongoing series, Future State: Gotham. Set in the world of DC Future State, this series continues against the backdrop of a possible future Gotham City seen in other titles such as Future State: The Next Batman, Future State: Harley Quinn, Future State: Robin Eternal and Future State Nightwing. Rendered in stark, black and white tones, Future State: Gotham will evoke the gritty, noir aesthetic that reinforces Gotham City as a living, breathing part of any Bat-family story.

“HUNT THE NEXT BATMAN”

This six-issue debut story arc is co-written by Joshua Williamson and Dennis Culver, with art by Giannis Milonogiannis.

Disaster strikes Gotham City and all evidence points to Tim Fox, The Next Batman! Jason Todd chooses justice over his family and allies when The Magistrate enlists him to bring in the new Batman, dead or alive! Featuring the entire cast from the popular DC Future State Batman titles, Future State Gotham begins the next chapter in this inevitable world of tomorrow and does so with this dynamic, noirish format.

The series debuts on Tuesday, May 11 in all comic book stores and participating digital retailers. Issue #1 features a main cover by Yasmine Putri, with a card stock variant cover by James Stokoe, available in comic book stores and participating digital retailers. Each 32-page issue sells for $3.99, with the card stock variant available for $4.99.

Spectacular Member

Not a fan of just "black and white tones", prefer pictures to have colour, but will probably read

Extraordinary Member

Based off the title I'm assuming this is gunna be a Gotham based anthology type book with a different cast/creative team every arc.

Oh wow so we actually aren’t abandoning the future state world after February, that’s pretty cool honestly. I figured we’d only see ideas not the actual timeline itself.

Either way I’m down to see Joshua Williamson writing Jason vs Jace, bring it on I say
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I'm guessing this won't be the last FS ongoing.
    The only surprise is that Red Hood is the main character and not Tim Fox.
    They could publish a FS Superman of Tomorrow book instead of making Jon the Superman of the present.

Incredible Member

I'm going to confess that I'm getting a bit annoyed that despite all these announcements that've been coming, there still isn't a JSA title confirmed, either as an ongoing or even a miniseries. I know there are a couple of teasers in Infinite Frontier, but I wish they'd stop playing coy. I know we still got another week until the next round of solicits, and I'm even willing to give them till mid march because of the aforementioned teasers in IF. But I can't help but feel some growing frustration and concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I'm guessing this won't be the last FS ongoing.
    The only surprise is that Red Hood is the main character and not Tim Fox.
    They could publish a FS Superman of Tomorrow book instead of making Jon the Superman of the present.
    I figured that it’s going to star all the future state Gotham characters, just that our POV character for I guess the first six issues is Jason Todd and I would guess he would have Rose Wilson with him.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

With all this announcements, is the solicitations for may out today?
    Last edited by Dougbauer; 02-05-2021 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dougbauer View Post
    Next week, i think.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Dougbauer View Post
    No, that should be next week.

I suppose we can expect FS: Legion of Super-Heroes and FS: Justice League to be announced as ongoings?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    No, that should be next week.

I suppose we can expect FS: Legion of Super-Heroes and FS: Justice League to be announced as ongoings?
    too early I think, if anything next month. But We should not have to wait for solicits, they usually announce them before.
    Last edited by Goldrake; 02-05-2021 at 08:42 AM.

Astonishing Member

I guess Jace is going to have ongoing in similar way, set in Future State (I doubt it's gonna be a part of this title, he will definitely get a separate book). Just like Terry had his own book in Rebirth.
    Jason's back-up in Future State is garbage, imo, so, can't say I'm happy about that.

Quote Originally Posted by MarFarr View Post
    too early I think, if anything next month. But We should not have to wait for solicits, they usually announce them before.
    I don't think it's too early for Legion at least - it's already skipping two months yet wouldn't be changing writer.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I don't think it's too early for Legion at least - it's already skipping two months yet wouldn't be changing writer.
    anyway they would announce it before solicits, so if in the coming days you hear nothing it won't be announced when solicits come out next Friday.