Page 99 of 233 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 3488

Hold on a second, both Green Arrow and Superman are forming their own secret private teams to do the missions Justice League can’t? Man Batman needs to reform the outsiders because he’s slouching.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Hold on a second, both Green Arrow and Superman are forming their own secret private teams to do the missions Justice League can’t? Man Batman needs to reform the outsiders because he’s slouching.
    The Outsiders are appearing in Batman: Urban Legends currently in a 3-part storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    The pit of dread in my stomach and the way he’s “freaking out a little” means it’s probably a Superman book . Just hope to God it’s an out of continuity one so he doesn’t screw up the mainline versions of the characters.
    Can things get even more screwed up than what Bendis did?

Taylor has an okay Damian voice, so I'm not against it.

Which means the Superman title logo, only altered slightly since the 1940s, is being retired.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Which means the Superman title logo, only altered slightly since the 1940s, is being retired.
    I'm assuming they'd still use it for Kal-El himself whenever he headlines anything.

Incredible Member

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/04/21/dc...zam-july-2021/

Billy Batson came to Titans Academy looking for answers, but so far has kept his Shazam! identity a secret from his new classmates. Why was the rest of his adopted family cut off from the power of Shazam!? Why are his own powers becoming increasingly unreliable? What has happened to the Rock of Eternity, where is the Wizard, and who can help Billy get his powers back to normal before these mysterious events turn into a full-blown crisis?

The answers send Billy on an outrageous adventure that’ll not only change him…but have an immense impact on the school and other students on Titans Island!
    DC Comics has revealed a new Shazam series is on the way and it’s out July 20th. The four-issue series is by Tim Sheridan, Clayton Henry, and Marcelo Maiolo sends Billy Batson to Titans Island.

The new series will feature covers by Henry and Maiolo (main), Gary Frank and Brad Anderson (card stock variant) and Steve Lieber (1:25 card stock variant). Shazam! will retail for $3.99 US for 32 pages ($4.99 for card stock variants).

Astonishing Member

Not really interested, to be honest. Sheridan's take on Shazam and Titans isn't something I enjoy.

Awesome I knew they were planning something with Shazam, I was hoping for an ongoing but you know what I will take a mini-series if its good. Especially if it's dealing with the Rock of Eternity in Hell after Future State and the Wizard having been murdered by Darkseid.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

Can they just release solicits already?

Fake Jon Kent? Billy Bratson? Why are all these D-Listers getting comics instead of the ultimate superhero, Superboy?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I'm assuming they'd still use it for Kal-El himself whenever he headlines anything.
    Superman and the Authority won't be using it, Action Comics doesn't use it on the cover, and Superman/Batman's logo seems entirely based on an old Batman one. Supergirl has a completely different logo on her upcoming mini and Conner has no solo book, so their variants of the logo aren't being used either, unlike the last time Superman had a different logo, when Clark went electric blue.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman