Page 106 of 233 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 3488

But what about Volk?

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    But what about Volk?

Extraordinary Member

Superman: Son of Kal-El:

Superman and the Authority:

Icon and Rocket:

Extraordinary Member

Bleeding Cool: Batman, Superman & Wonder Woman Trinity To Get A Trilogy From DC
    Bleeding Cool has learned from sources that DC Comics is to publish a trilogy of books based on the DC Trinity, with Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman. And which will then spin off into a number of new comic book projects, setting up much of the central DC Comics universe going forward. Maybe this could be seen as something like the Earth One graphic novel line, but with an impact on the other titles? That's just speculation, however.
    Bleeding Cool: DC Comics Crisis Event Next Year To Lead Into Bigger Event In 2023
    But Bleeding Cool now hears from editorial sources that there will definitely be a Crisis event planned from DC Comics in 2022 that will lead into a much bigger event in 2023. This is all part of DC's Four Year Plan that began in 2020 with Death Metal, carried through into 2021 with Future State and Infinite Frontier… it's all part of the big plan. Death Metal is where it began; Infinite Frontier is how it's going.
    And hopefully this means the solicits delays will be going away: Bleeding Cool: DC Comics To Print Monthly Solicitations Catalog, DC Connect, Again

So is it a trilogy of books with Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman together as the “Trinity”, or is each member of the Trinity getting their own trilogy? That part had me confused. Wonder who will be starring in these books, the OGs or the new blood (Jon, Jace, and Yara)?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member

I'm going to have years for the **** that I though was comming after future slate aren't I ?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    ...Is this leading to a new relaunch?
    More likely it's Darksied doing stuff as setup by Infinite Frontier #0.

Extraordinary Member

From Tynion's latest newsletter:

The Nice House on the Lake
    It’s been solicited as having a 12-Issue first “season” and if folks show up for it, there’s a Season 2, and a Season 3 in my head… But the 12 issues will tell a complete story in and of themselves. Alvaro spent months designing the titular house in the book, and the land it sits on. I am so excited to get to show it to you over the course of this series. If you’re one of the cool comics news sites, you reaaaaaaally should try to do something in depth with Alvaro on the design choices in the book. Get him to show off some of the blueprints he put together while he was building this.

Batman
    Sales on 108 were insane. We broke 200K on this one, and there are a bunch of amazing covers spotlighting Miracle Molly out in the wild. Here’s some great pictures of Jorge Jimenez basking in their glow.

This month, you’re going to find out what a lot of the line has been building to since A-Day in Infinite Frontier #0… THE COWARDLY LOT is just the beginning, and the story is going to evolve into something bigger, as our story’s climax coincides with a bunch of the other Bat-Books. I can’t say much more than that, but I am verrrrrrry excited about [REDACTED ON PAIN OF DEATH]. But we’ve lined up a bunch of really really exciting stuff around what we’re doing this fall. Let’s just say we couldn’t pass up throwing a Halloween party with our good pal, Scarecrow.

The other week we had another writers meeting about all of the cool stuff coming up in Gotham City, making sure all of the books continue to connect and play off of each other. I love these meetings… First off, I can’t say enough about the incredible talent working on each and every single one of these books.

My single favorite thing about them? Well… for the last decade of working in Gotham City, there were so many times where people would ask about their favorite Bat-Family member and not be able to explain the weird internal politics that were acting as a barrier to seeing those characters get the spotlight they deserve… But right now? There’s a plan for ALL of them. Gotham City is a whole superhero universe in and of itself, and we’re all working together to build this exciting tapestry of superhero awesome that brings each of them forward and lets them shine. Your favorite characters are in good hands, and we’ve got some incredible stories cooking. I got an email earlier this week about something that won’t happen until next year, but when I heard it I stood up and cheered.

There’s some Tim Drake stuff coming that I am particularly thrilled about, and cannot wait for you all to read. Teenage Tim Drake fanboy James was cheering on his feet reading the outline for this upcoming story.
    Joker
    Hey! Joker came out! It’s secretly a Jim Gordon book about evil and wealth and society! It’s the book I am getting most deep dive DC continuity brain about (well aside from a couple one-shots coming out later this year). Guillem March is absolutely killing it on every single page. Two issues in, Folks seem to be digging it! Issue #3 is next week, and might have my favorite cover of the series yet…
    The Joker #5’s solicit revealed that I will be joined by Matt Rosenberg and Francesco Francavilla on the issue, which is set effectively right after the events of Batman: The Man Who Laughs in the Year One era. It tells the story of The Joker’s first night in Arkham Asylum. This will be the first of a batch of stories we’ll be dropping in between the main features with me and Guillem, that will show key Joker-related moments in Jim Gordon’s life and the history of Gotham City.

Spectacular Member

Justice League Infinity is another DC title that has had its digital first version cancelled so need to wait until July like print

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    ...Is this leading to a new relaunch?
    I doubt it would go that fast.
    Dont know the sales and all, but i get the feeling the reception to Infinite Frontier is pretty good so far.
    But i thought that for Rebirth too and that is gone now.

I think Infinite Frontier lasts at least 5 years before a new Relaunch comes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    More likely it's Darksied doing stuff as setup by Infinite Frontier #0.
    When it comes to big events i dont see anything else on the Horizon so far, so yeah i think its about Darkseid.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewFieldhouse View Post
    Justice League Infinity is another DC title that has had its digital first version cancelled so need to wait until July like print
    Yeah, it seems like they really dropped the ball on that initative. I'm guessing they say initial sales on books like injustice zero year, dceased at world's end and next batma and decided to scale things back.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Yeah, it seems like they really dropped the ball on that initative. I'm guessing they say initial sales on books like injustice zero year, dceased at world's end and next batma and decided to scale things back.
    Maybe but JL:I was only announced recently