Page 93 of 233 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 3488

Guess it’s not in July solicits then. Don’t really get why they delay announcements, is something happening next Weds that mandates a new book announcement? If it’s a game tie-in/announcement for Injustice 3 or Gotham Knights that would make sense.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Incredible Member

Do we think this means solicits could be delayed again? They were delayed last month.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Guess it’s not in July solicits then. Don’t really get why they delay announcements, is something happening next Weds that mandates a new book announcement? If it’s a game tie-in/announcement for Injustice 3 or Gotham Knights that would make sense.
    It's probably more to do with the fact that the new X-Men team is being announced tomorrow. DC doesn't want to fight against Marvel's #2 or #3 property at the moment in terms of popularity and sales.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I wouldn't mind a sequel to his suicide squad run..

Considering they did tie-ins for the Arkham games and Injustice, it does stand to reason that they might do tie-ins for GK and Suicide Squad.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I wouldn't mind a sequel to his suicide squad run..
    Definitely felt like he was setting up a Revolutionaries book but given how soft the sales for his SS run were, and the current state of DC, I’d be shocked if it happens.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Definitely felt like he was setting up a Revolutionaries book but given how soft the sales for his SS run were, and the current state of DC, I’d be shocked if it happens.
    Knowing Taylor, I'm sure he'll fit them (or just Harley) into another book.

Has anybody seen any of the images for the variant covers on the Green Arrow 80th Anniversary Special that weren't previously seen last month?

I'm curious about the Michael Cho 1940's variant, but can't find an illustration for that one yet.

Astonishing Member

I have a feeling that Taylor's announcement has something to do with Injustice 3. The announcement was expected last year and Boon then said that work was underway, and it was too early to share details. And this year there will be E3, and beyond that, they clearly need something to show at DC Fandome beyond the games we already know about. So, maybe some comic-prequel for the game.
    Or it's DCeased 3, of course, it's going to happen sooner or later.
    But I doubt it's another ongoing in main continuity.
    Last edited by Morgoth; 04-16-2021 at 03:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorkel567 View Post
    Do we think this means solicits could be delayed again? They were delayed last month.
    Yeah, that was odd, getting Marvel solicits before DC (albeit only by a few hours).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, that was odd, getting Marvel solicits before DC (albeit only by a few hours).
    Has the fact that DC previously cut ties with Diamond maybe changing the timing of the solicitations? How urgent is the need to put out that information on specific days / times these days?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Has the fact that DC previously cut ties with Diamond maybe changing the timing of the solicitations? How urgent is the need to put out that information on specific days / times these days?
    Not that I've noticed. The release pattern has stayed the same post-Diamond as it was before the break-up: DC solicits out on the 2nd Friday of a 4 Friday month, 3rd Friday of a 5 Friday month (which April is). Except for last month's delay. So, who knows, maybe they are adjusting the release date?
    Last edited by sbp1972; 04-16-2021 at 08:32 AM. Reason: spelling error

Also featuring Kelex and Brainiac .