Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I like that they are spreading out the title launches, instead of going "here's the next wave! take it all bitch!" and dumping it in March. I'm hope we'll be seeing an Aquaman and/or Jackson Hyde project get announced, and something longer form for Vixen; something for Katana and Black Lightning would be great too.

no clue what they could be doing but I'm not particularely hyped for the Williamson, Snyder, or Hitch stuff. I mean I'll probably take a peek but they're not really moving me. Titans Academy, Yara Flor, and Green Lantern I'm really excited about!
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 12-28-2020 at 12:29 PM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Yeah my inclination is that they are waiting for Death Metal to end, Future State to start, and Infinite Frontier to be out before anything really crazy gets announced. Let’s face March is the start month so we have to wait a bit.

Like I do sincerely think we will get some new JSA stories one way or another, I think some more multiverse focused stories are possible with characters like President Superman, I think maybe some left over Future State stuff may be happening. It’s literally a wait and see at this point.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Hm is Hitch working with Waid on something? Could Waid get JSA? The whole concept is very much in his wheelhouse I must admit.

I've said it on other threads, but I'm hoping that the presence of Blue Beetle and Booster Gold on the INFINITE FRONTIER cover is suggesting a long-overdue BLUE & GOLD book.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    And possibly Hitch doing something JLA related:

https://twitter.com/THEBRYANHITCH/st...72087640403971

https://twitter.com/THEBRYANHITCH/st...88699620532224

Was wondering if he was going back to Marvel since his exclusive was over, with him doing that Spidey cover, looks like he still has some DC work coming.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Phil Jiminez keeps posting art, from what I remember.

this is why Snyder is and probably will continue to be my favorite DC architect. as long as I've read his stuff he's always been so supportive of pushing new voices to the forefront. say what you want about how big Metal or his Justice League or even Death Metal have been, he's always seting up titles or situations where he steps back for other creators to hop on and do their thing. he just seems like such a genuinely nice and supportive guy.
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 01-04-2021 at 01:50 PM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Extraordinary Member

Joelle Jones posted some new stuff she's working on, presumably it's from the rumored/pseudo-announced miniseries:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKtEiLThwcJ/

Last edited by Hypo; 01-31-2021 at 07:48 AM.

On a side note, thanks to Hypo for always making these updates. It's appreciated.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    On a side note, thanks to Hypo for always making these updates. It's appreciated.