Page 72 of 233 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 3488

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Tamaki writing Lobo & Crush is not a creative team I would’ve ever imagined but I am interested.
    She wouldn't have been my first choice either. It seems Tamaki is getting a lot of work from DC lately; I suspect she'll be writing the Batgirls book too.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    DC rebirth
    The special? I guess I need to dig out my copy, I did not recall that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by sbp1972 View Post
    The special? I guess I need to dig out my copy, I did not recall that at all.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Awesome, I’m not a fan of her quitting the Titans but I’m down for miniseries of her and Lobo together, sounds like a recipe for disaster/fun.
    She quit the Titans?
    She was in Future State Teen Titans.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    She quit the Titans?
    She was in Future State Teen Titans.
    That's an Alternate Future that wont come to pass. Says in the Lobo/Crush synopsis that she rage quits the Titans and dumps her girlfriend before going to find Lobo
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    That's an Alternate Future that wont come to pass. Says in the Lobo/Crush synopsis that she rage quits the Titans and dumps her girlfriend before going to find Lobo
    I know about the alternative future thing, but i thought she was still part of the plans for Tim Sheridan in Titans Academy.

She even appears in that variant cover for the Justice League alongside the Titans.

I didn't read the synopsis tho.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    I know about the alternative future thing, but i thought she was still part of the plans for Tim Sheridan in Titans Academy.

She even appears in that variant cover for the Justice League alongside the Titans.

I didn't read the synopsis tho.
    She'll likely be in Titans til June then leave
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Extraordinary Member

Per Orlando the Midnighter story will feature Extraño, DC's first out superhero.

Orlando teased some art from the story a while back:

https://twitter.com/thesteveorlando/...51436880658434

And a look at Trung Le Nguyen's Batwoman:

https://twitter.com/Trungles/status/1370034249600995332

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

DC...while this is nice, if you want to celebrate these characters then start using them apart from being background characters or showing up for specials.

Also sad that Anissa/Grace are (not surprised) being ignored.

Extraordinary Member

This is actually for the Truth & Justice digital-first series:

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    DC...while this is nice, if you want to celebrate these characters then start using them apart from being background characters or showing up for specials.

Also sad that Anissa/Grace are (not surprised) being ignored.
    Anissa isn't even Jeff's daughter in this timeline right? Although I supposed Death Metal could've retconned all that back into place (I hope it has and we just haven't seen it yet).

They're his daughters again. We saw that in endless winter I believe.

I was somewhat interested Lobo/Crush story that was teased in one of those promotional covers, but I'm probably skipping it. Haven't read a single thing by Tamaki that I liked.

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    They're his daughters again. We saw that in endless winter I believe.
    That's good news. Did they allude or show them as Thunder and Lightning? I didn't read Endless Winter because I'm beyond done with DC and their events.

Quote Originally Posted by km_sus View Post
    That's good news. Did they allude or show them as Thunder and Lightning? I didn't read Endless Winter because I'm beyond done with DC and their events.
    No, just as his daughters. They were setting up a Christmas tree as a family.

Edit: As for the actual event... You didn't miss much.