Page 108 of 233 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 3488

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Son of Kal-El is continuing the Tales of Metropolis backup story from the current Superman run.
    I would assume that story has to end at some point, and since Legion of Superheroes is tied to Jon now I can see them adding them over Ambush Bug and Jimmy Olsen.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisfanboy View Post
    Yeah, I'm not seeing that "Shoes is actually Lian Harper" theory panning out.

That last issue of Infinite frontier secret files was like a sucker punch to the face. They need to bring Lian back alive.
    On contrary, i think Shoes is Lian. Is not because Roy remenber the death of Lian, she stay dead. He say himself it's memories. Nothing tell this memories stay true, particulary when some characters come back of death.

And when i see the first image of this preview it confort this theory for me.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Or maybe JLD gets replaced by LoSH in JL backups. Thematically it would probably make more sense.
    If that's the case I hope it's because JLD is getting its own book again. Although it wouldn't surprise me if DC - in their infinite wisdom - just canceled one of the best things they have going.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dioman-san View Post
    On contrary, i think Shoes is Lian. Is not because Roy remenber the death of Lian, she stay dead. He say himself it's memories. Nothing tell this memories stay true, particulary when some characters come back of death.

Not what is actually shown in the flashback panels in IF Secret files. Roy is shown wearing is New 52 outfit in the panel with Lian and at the her grave in another panel, while still having his arm. He isn't remembering events as they happened Pre-Flashpoint, they depict scenes from this continuity.

The main thing I could see keeping open the possibility that "Shoes" could be Lian is we don't actually see a dead body in the flashbacks, so it's possible that Cheshire rescued Lian from Electrocutioner and her death was faked (presumably also by Cheshire) to make Roy(and everybody else) think Lian was dead. Then we need to figure out a scenario where we get from "Cheshire rescues Lian and fakes her death" to "Lian is calling herself "Shoes" living on the streets and is taken in by Selina". The problem is coming up with a logical bridge from point A to point B. We could assume that the traumatic experience induced memory loss in Lian, which is why she has only vague memories of being rescued by Cheshire and doesn't remember Roy or anybody else, but why would Cheshire proceed to abandon Lian after the trouble of rescuing her and faking her death? How does she end up living on the streets? There's also not visually anything to really connect Shoes to being Lian on the first page.

Cheshire could have been apprehended at some point and done some jail time, which would leave Lian abandoned?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Cheshire could have been apprehended at some point and done some jail time, which would leave Lian abandoned?
    That could work. Though you would expect Jade to be smart enough to take precautions so if she is apprehended that her hidden amnesiac daughter that she faked the death of to get custody would be taken care of. But I'd accept it on the grounds that I really want Lian back, and I'm willing to go along with whatever we need to do to get it.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    If that's the case I hope it's because JLD is getting its own book again. Although it wouldn't surprise me if DC - in their infinite wisdom - just canceled one of the best things they have going.
    *Shakes magic eight ball*

It says not to get your hopes up... and to drink more Ovaltine.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    *Shakes magic eight ball*

It says not to get your hopes up... and to drink more Ovaltine.
    Yeah, I'm not getting my hopes up. And keep your Ovaltine - I'll take a margarita on the rocks (no salt)!
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Incredible Member

The end of the Outsiders story in Batman: Urban Legends #3 says their story will be continued Fall 2021. It appears the line-up will be Black Lightning, Katana, Metamorpho, Duke Thomas, and a mystery fifth character.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zorkel567 View Post
    The end of the Outsiders story in Batman: Urban Legends #3 says their story will be continued Fall 2021. It appears the line-up will be Black Lightning, Katana, Metamorpho, Duke Thomas, and a mystery fifth character.
    Shame we'll have to wait but at least the story of Outsiders will continue

Quote Originally Posted by Dioman-san View Post

You called it!
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

From what I understand Asian special hinted at Monkey King either getting a book later this year or just appearing as a guest in some book.

Monkey PRINCE, and yeah, it said his adventures continue later in the year.

Spectacular Member

You called it!
    Hehe yes, i was right ! Cheh for those who doubt DC can change
    but honestly it was easy to predict. When you see Ram V on DC Festival of Heroes: The Asian Superhero Celebration and Green Arrow 80th Anniversary 100-Page Super Spectacular you can do the link with Lian and Shoes

Spectacular Member

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/05/11/dc...clownhunter-1/

The next Batman: Secret Files announced, Clownhunter