Page 115 of 233 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 3488

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    When's that due out? It must be soon. You'd think we'd see them before Final Order Cut Off.
    Out towards the end of June I think...really weird that we haven't seen them all yet.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I am so psyched for this!

Maybe this will wrap up all the crap with the Magistrate so we can get back to a more "normal" version of Gotham City?
    And wouldn't it be sweet if Tynion decided to give up ruining the Bat-universe when this is all done?
    Ahhh, who am I kidding. That won't happen any time soon.
    Nah, they've barely begun to touch on the Magistrate stuff. We've got a good year or two left of it I'd guess.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I am so psyched for this!

Maybe this will wrap up all the crap with the Magistrate so we can get back to a more "normal" version of Gotham City?
    And wouldn't it be sweet if Tynion decided to give up ruining the Bat-universe when this is all done?
    Ahhh, who am I kidding. That won't happen any time soon.
    I don't even know if a more normal version of Gotham even exists. Ever since the lunatics took over the asylum.

Marvel solicits are out, which means DC's were due six days ago and are late for the third month in a row.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Marvel solicits are out, which means DC's were due six days ago and are late for the third month in a row.
    At this point it’s clear DC’s solicits are coming out after Marvel now. Expect that to continue.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Yeah considering how the last dc solicitations came out on 2am Saturday morning I would just say the solicitations will be out when they get out.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    At this point it’s clear DC’s solicits are coming out after Marvel now. Expect that to continue.
    According to a friend of mine who works in solicitations DC are also getting notorious to sending them late or only to major websites like Newsarama and not, well, everywhere you'd expect 'em.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    According to a friend of mine who works in solicitations DC are also getting notorious to sending them late or only to major websites like Newsarama and not, well, everywhere you'd expect 'em.
    A side effect of AT&T gutting them no doubt. Apparently they’re restarting DC Connect so hopefully that will get solicits out faster and at a more consistent time.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Huh, I guess Bat-dad lived somehow and I guess may be Infinite Frontier. From Mitch Gerards Twitter.

“ BAT DADDY! #InfiniteWIP”

https://mobile.twitter.com/MitchGera...70681143312384

Edit: Okay Joshua Williamson just posted a tease of Thomas Wayne from the Flashpoint movie, I’m like 95% sure he’s coming back now.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Williamso...49549557555200
    Last edited by sifighter; 05-21-2021 at 05:23 AM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

...The return of Dr. Manhattan?

I feel that this should go here.
    Words to live by.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Huh, I guess Bat-dad lived somehow and I guess may be Infinite Frontier. From Mitch Gerards Twitter.

“ BAT DADDY! #InfiniteWIP”

https://mobile.twitter.com/MitchGera...70681143312384
    Thats is unfortunate, i was hoping his part in Banes arc would be erased.
    I liked the character and the idea related to the whole Flashpoint thing and was happy with the way they ended that...bringing him over to the Main Universe was imo a mistake and i didnt like what King did with him.

But who knows what is going to be done, at the moment im not a huge fan of the idea but that could change.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post

I feel that this should go here.
    Finished listening to it, Williamson is writing the 2022 event. He says Infinite Frontier is Act 1, then the fallout of that is Act 2, then the event in 2022 where all the plotlines come together is the Act 3 finale. I’m assuming his time as architect will be over then. Some other bits of info:
    -Bones has event fatigue and wants to make sure no more events screw with time and space lol
    -The Totality is a team meant to monitor the Multiverse for entities like Manhattan or Barbatos or anyone else who messes with continuity
    -Williamson doesn’t want to do another 100 issue run so expect his books to be shorter
    -Barry will have a big role to play in upcoming stuff
    -Infinite Frontier is meant to be on the quieter side, especially compared to the Metals
    -Infinite Frontier will explore how the civilians feel about all these massive events that have happened
    -Aquaman will probably get a new book whenever the new movie comes out (shocker)
    -He thinks the era of dumping on the Titans is over, but there will still be drama and dark stories with them
    -So far the Discovery news hasn’t changed anything in regards to DC’s plans
    -Darkseid is making moves behind the scenes so if you notice any inconsistencies, those are deliberate. One example I can think of was Hera died at the end of IF #0 but she’s alive in Wonder Girl. Darkseid reviving her as a double agent perhaps?
    There’s more but that’s what I remember.