Page 126 of 233 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 3488

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Is he suppose to be X-tract?
    No he’s just an old time/reality villain from the 90’s. He’s probably just getting beat up to show the efficiency of the Totality or something.
    Last edited by sifighter; 05-27-2021 at 07:01 PM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    No he’s just an old time/reality villain from the 90’s. He’s probably just getting beat up to show the efficiency of the Totality or something.
    Extant is Hank Hall tho.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Extant is Hank Hall tho.
    I’m aware, I also realize a joke went right over my head.

I will say I don’t want to think how that works post all the reboots and changes given we’ve seen Hank again.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

X tract is a woman.

Since Extant is back, his history is probably restored. They could always do both Extant and Nu52 Hawk co exist at the same time.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by D.Z View Post
    X tract is a woman.

Since Extant is back, his history is probably restored. They could always do both Extant and Nu52 Hawk co exist at the same time.
    Extant had time travel capabilities, so at most it's timey wimey paradox kind of things with this being him from before his death and resurrection and returning to be Hawk as a good guy. If it's not an alternate version from somewhere in the multiverse.

Astonishing Member

While DC is restoring history from previous eras, even pre crisis..

Not everything is going to be exactly the same as pre-flashpoint. Few differences have already popped up.

Yeah, they have to resolve contradictions, and were already doing so in Rebirth. Green Arrow and Speedy time travelling to be in the golden age Seven Soldiers means that Spider being on that team, which was a post-Crisis retcon, is no longer canon. Superman in the New 52 era was now the post-Crisis version, and as such, was married to Lois already and didn't date Wonder Woman. Another change to New 52 Justice League concerns Cyborg. We can probably assume he was just upgraded, instead of having his origin in the first arc there, as his history with the Teen Titans was restored. I wonder if the time travel stuff with Speedy has aged present day Roy up? It would explain why Lian is so much older now - he probably slept with Cheshire earlier, but still at the same age.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

History, stuff, characters etc can or will be merged, deleted, added in, borrowed from other universes and media adaptations.

They added in Parsifal operating during WW2, borrowed character from "The Golden Age" elseworld. Inserting in Red X from the cartoons in Earth 0 Titans history past.

Not to mention adding stuff that never happened in comics continuity, because as far as I am aware the Superfriends version of the Legion of Doom never was in the comics but showed up in Flash.
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Not to mention adding stuff that never happened in comics continuity, because as far as I am aware the Superfriends version of the Legion of Doom never was in the comics but showed up in Flash.
    Maybe they were inspired by the old Saturday morning cartoon show?

Extraordinary Member

Aquaman 80th Anniversary Special 1950’s variant cover by Ramona Fradon

Aquaman 80th Anniversary Special 1970’s variant cover by José Luis García-López

Aquaman 80th Anniversary Special 2010’s variant cover by Robson Rocha

Extraordinary Member

And this appears to be art from the Marguerite Bennett/Trungles story in the special - seemingly set on the DC Bombshells earth:

Extraordinary Member

Batman: The World art by Lee Bermejo

Batman: The World art by Thierry Martin

Batman: The World art by Qui Kun and Yi Nan

Extraordinary Member

Batman: The World art by Natalia Zaidova

Extraordinary Member

I Am Batman #0 Pencils by Travel Foreman