Page 128 of 233 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 3488
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    If the JSA book ever happens. This seems to reinforce that the Stargirl Special's tease was just that another empty tease from DC to troll fans. What a shock.
    Maybe he drawn in advance some issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Dioman-san View Post
    Maybe he drawn in advance some issues.
    Did DC even spell out if this was going to be for an on-going series, or a limited-series, or maybe even a one-shot special?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    And Ram V co-writing it too, will that affect Justice League Dark?
    Nah, writers can do multiple books at once, and given JLD is only 10 pages each issue I can’t see that book being affected. Plus Swamp Thing ends just as Venom begins which gives him an open slot.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Did DC even spell out if this was going to be for an on-going series, or a limited-series, or maybe even a one-shot special?
    Exactly. It's only a teaser. Another one in which obviously wont do anything else, just like they have been doing since Rebirth.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Well nothing, because it's Johns. So you never sure since he prefer the Televisions and movies works

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Hitch being on Venom rules him out for JSA.
    Bullet dodged.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Hitch being on Venom rules him out for JSA.
    Thank heaven for small favors...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Nah, writers can do multiple books at once, and given JLD is only 10 pages each issue I can’t see that book being affected. Plus Swamp Thing ends just as Venom begins which gives him an open slot.
    While Catwoman has been great, I hope he gets more Swamp Thing after the current mini; he's got such a knack for the supernatural.

And I'd hate to see DC lose him to Marvel full time.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dioman-san View Post
    Well nothing, because it's Johns. So you never sure since he prefer the Televisions and movies works
    Except his work at WB have create a lot of problems from the Ray Fisher scandal to the disaster reshoots of Justice League. Until it lead the investigation of the movie sets. Not looking good for Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Except his work at WB have create a lot of problems from the Ray Fisher scandal to the disaster reshoots of Justice League. Until it lead the investigation of the movie sets. Not looking good for Geoff.
    That period is over. He’s apparently writing a new Stargirl series and may be writing a new JSA book as well. He seems to have survived although he’s lost all influence on the movie side.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    While Catwoman has been great, I hope he gets more Swamp Thing after the current mini; he's got such a knack for the supernatural.

And I'd hate to see DC lose him to Marvel full time.
    So far it looks like he'll be balancing both DC and Marvel, like Tom Taylor. I hope it stays that way.
    That period is over. He’s apparently writing a new Stargirl series and may be writing a new JSA book as well. He seems to have survived although he’s lost all influence on the movie side.
    He's always seemed to thrive more on TV and comics anyways...

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    And Ram V co-writing it too, will that affect Justice League Dark?
    Well Midnighter had backups in Superman books, from what I understand he is now getting an annual to wrap up that story and it probably will all get collected in one trade. Why I'm bringing up Midnighter here? I suspect that same will happen with JLD and it will be ending in few months to make room for Legion backups written by Bendis.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    If the JSA book ever happens. This seems to reinforce that the Stargirl Special's tease was just that another empty tease from DC to troll fans. What a shock.
    I'm just going to keep saying this.

It makes no sense to pin what's happened over the last 10 years on leadership that's been in place for about 6 months, especially when the JSA is the focus of so much that's happening under the new regime.

Didio had very strong opinions about the Titans and JSA, but he's gone. The Who sang "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss." That couldn't possibly be more inappropriate in this situation. Why not blame Biden for not reversing course on every single thing that Trump did over 4 years in the course of 4 months?

But fans are gonna fan and logic has no place in that.

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    I'm just going to keep saying this.

It makes no sense to pin what's happened over the last 10 years on leadership that's been in place for about 6 months, especially when the JSA is the focus of so much that's happening under the new regime.

Didio had very strong opinions about the Titans and JSA, but he's gone. The Who sang "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss." That couldn't possibly be more inappropriate in this situation. Why not blame Biden for not reversing course on every single thing that Trump did over 4 years in the course of 4 months?

But fans are gonna fan and logic has no place in that.
    And I will keep repeating until a JSA book is on the shelf it is nothing but empty promises. I don’t care if a creative team has been teased or there is another GD flashback or splash page it all means nothing until the book is physically on the shelf.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    And I will keep repeating until a JSA book is on the shelf it is nothing but empty promises. I don’t care if a creative team has been teased or there is another GD flashback or splash page it all means nothing until the book is physically on the shelf.
    Exactly. DC has been using empty teases since Rebirth and till they make an official announcement, the Stargirl Special's is just that another empty tease to troll.