Page 137 of 233 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 3488
    Extraordinary Member

Black Canary being part of Deathstroke INC caught me off guard. She and Ollie are now part of secret groups.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Incredible Member

New batman looks interesting. I like batman but he does my head in month to month as book is usually so grim. Hopefully this version will be a bit more rock and roll. Great team on it - will be buying.

Nothing on the Justice Society of America yet?

Extraordinary Member

Skipped this one by accident:

Titans looks like they're trying to capitalize on the live-action show. The art looks ok and I'm glad the team is getting another shot, but I hope the book is nothing like the show. It's been ages since the adult Titans had a good comic, so I hope this is it.

I absolutely hate Black Canary being involved with Deathstroke. She should get her book or a BoP relaunch, not become supporting cast to someone as terrible as Deathstroke. It's even worse than her being used only as Green Arrow's supporting cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Titans looks like they're trying to capitalize on the live-action show. The art looks ok and I'm glad the team is getting another shot, but I hope the book is nothing like the show. It's been ages since the adult Titans had a good comic, so I hope this is it.

I absolutely hate Black Canary being involved with Deathstroke. She should get her book or a BoP relaunch, not become supporting cast to someone as terrible as Deathstroke. It's even worse than her being used only as Green Arrow's supporting cast.
    Wait does this mean that Deathstroke is the one who stole Batman's stuff that Dinah is tracking down in the upcoming Urban Legends story? Because it looks like Slade swiped some stuff.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Wait does this mean that Deathstroke is the one who stole Batman's stuff that Dinah is tracking down in the upcoming Urban Legends story? Because it looks like Slade swiped some stuff.
    Would make sense since Williamson is writing both.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    The new books that were announced:

Variant by Adam Hughes:

So is that Halloween one-shot a flashback to Damian with his second Titans team?

It'll be nice to see Defacer again .

I guess they're going to lean on Dinah's spy history for the Deathstroke book.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So is that Halloween one-shot a flashback to Damian with his second Titans team?
    No, it's a combination of both of his Titans teams - Aqualad is there, and Roundhouse and Djinn are not.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Aquaman: The Becoming #1 and Black Manta #1 Connecting Variants by Francis Manapul

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Aquaman: The Becoming #1 and Black Manta #1 Connecting Variants by Francis Manapul

Looks like they're redesigning Black Manta? He looks kind of like one of his Phil Bourassa designs.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Nothing on the Justice Society of America yet?
    Alan is looking for his fellow JSA members in IF, so don’t expect it until after IF is done if it’s coming at all
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Yeah, I'd say November, since doesn't the IF mini end in October?

You'd have thought Stargirl's solo book wouldn't wait that long though - her TV series' second season runs from August to November. Maybe that'll launch in October?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman