Page 140 of 233 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 3488

Depends on how good the soundtrack is honestly. If it’s awesome I’d totally do it, if not no way. All about the music and how it sounds
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Depends on how good the soundtrack is honestly. If it’s awesome I’d totally do it, if not no way. All about the music and how it sounds
    They rolled it on the streaming sites like two weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    They rolled it on the streaming sites like two weeks ago.
    Oh I didn't hear it, I have been busy
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2021/0...cclaimed-story

Loeb and Sale doing a follow up to TLH (guessing some kind of epilogue). Not surprised to see Loeb back at DC once Marvel gave him the boot.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2021/0...cclaimed-story

Loeb and Sale doing a follow up to TLH (guessing some kind of epilogue). Not surprised to see Loeb back at DC once Marvel gave him the boot.
    That and this is probably the best time to capitalize on TLH hype what with the animated film and the cues the Reeves movie is taking from TLH.

Last edited by Dougbauer; 07-08-2021 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dougbauer View Post
    Is this canon?

Have they been taking costume ideas from each other? Aquaman's wearing green and Green Arrow seems to have a trident on his chest!

I do like the Deep Target logo - the arrowhead on the second T is lifted from Green Arrow's last logo. Good name too - Deep because Aquaman lives in the ocean, and Target because that's what arrows are fired at.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Have they been taking costume ideas from each other? Aquaman's wearing green and Green Arrow seems to have a trident on his chest!

I do like the Deep Target logo - the arrowhead on the second T is lifted from Green Arrow's last logo. Good name too - Deep because Aquaman lives in the ocean, and Target because that's what arrows are fired at.
    I mean they at least probably share facial hair tips as the only two members of the Justice League with beards. As someone who lives his life in the ocean a lot he’s managed to keep his face clean and meticulous and Oliver wants that secret.

I’m only slightly kidding but when was the last time you heard of Arthur getting any Sea crud on his beard.
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I mean they at least probably share facial hair tips as the only two members of the Justice League with beards. As someone who lives his life in the ocean a lot he’s managed to keep his face clean and meticulous and Oliver wants that secret.

I’m only slightly kidding but when was the last time you heard of Arthur getting any Sea crud on his beard.
    I'm already seeing people on twitter talking about "facial hair bros."

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm already seeing people on twitter talking about "facial hair bros."
    It is going to be interesting to see them talk about that. So, are we be talking already of the october solicitations dropping?
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Dougbauer View Post
    Hey Arthur’s wearing a shirt! It’s not orange but at least Frontier will be happy
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member

Is this canon?
    I don't see why it wouldn't be?

Hey Arthur’s wearing a shirt! It’s not orange but at least Frontier will be happy
    I am. Not the color I would choose, but he's finally not dressing like a beach bum .

I'm oddly reminded of DCYou Aquaman.

I am. Not the color I would choose, but he's finally not dressing like a beach bum .

I'm oddly reminded of DCYou Aquaman.

Maybe Mamoa will wear a shirt for his next aqua movie ,atleast part of it
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.