Page 152 of 233 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 3488

So apparently Tynion’s been planning Vampires for a while and really got the chance when DCeased took off like it did. Also unfortunately it doesn’t seem like it will be Earth-43, but it sounds like Andrew Bennet (I, Vampire) might be involved unless plans changed.

https://jamestynioniv.substack.com/p...loween-in-july
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Andy is so adorable, I can’t wait to see Thomas return to Aquaman. They need to put Thomas on some of the big books eventually, he’s by far one of the best of the new blood DC has brought on.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Having a niece has given me a new appreciation for Andy...

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    So apparently Tynion’s been planning Vampires for a while and really got the chance when DCeased took off like it did. Also unfortunately it doesn’t seem like it will be Earth-43, but it sounds like Andrew Bennet (I, Vampire) might be involved unless plans changed.

https://jamestynioniv.substack.com/p...loween-in-july
    Earth-43 was the Batman Vampire Saga Earth right? Or at least based on it. This will be it’s own separate Elseworld. I’m kind of intrigued in it being a slow buildup plot per Tynion, something like Salem’s Lot meets the DCU.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Mighty Member

A quick reminder that "Blue and Gold" by Dan Jurgen is coming this tuesday. Please try your best effort to support this run by buying these issue copy in your comic stores.

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    A quick reminder that "Blue and Gold" by Dan Jurgen is coming this tuesday. Please try your best effort to support this run by buying these issue copy in your comic stores.
    Agreed. Can’t wait for this one.

Astonishing Member

Wish they start labeling the new worlds, even if they're from other newer multiverses.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Earth-43 was the Batman Vampire Saga Earth right? Or at least based on it. This will be it’s own separate Elseworld. I’m kind of intrigued in it being a slow buildup plot per Tynion, something like Salem’s Lot meets the DCU.
    Newsletter makes it sound like it is going to be slow burn. I'm sure it is going to sell because Tynion is the writer at the moment, but it sounds very dull and pointless.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly Frankenstein View Post
    Agreed. Can’t wait for this one.
    Hopefully everyone who's interested already informed their LCS or pre-ordered through their favorite online outlet, as pre-order numbers are all that DC sees or cares about.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Newsletter makes it sound like it is going to be slow burn. I'm sure it is going to sell because Tynion is the writer at the moment, but it sounds very dull and pointless.
    I’ve enjoyed Tynion’s horror work, and these JL minis are out of continuity so they don’t mess up the ongoings either. I’ll give it a couple issues and if just ends up being what I thought DCeased would be, Batman saving the world from vampire heroes, I’ll drop it.

Some artwork from the DC horror panel for DC vs Vampires, Hal Jordan, someone on Fire, and a bunch of dead villains...but Otto Schmidt’s art is great.

34896C3D-7BE1-4B34-8142-021B77BB051C.jpg

945EF0C0-3E59-46CD-BB37-138F9BEA7D45.jpg
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Some artwork from the DC horror panel for DC vs Vampires, Hal Jordan, someone on Fire, and a bunch of dead villains...but Otto Schmidt’s art is great.
    Using an upper-case "F" for "someone on Fire" could be taken in more than one way . . .

Didn’t realize I uppercased that, huh.
    Words to live by.