Page 168 of 233 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 3488

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Surprise everyone, Stephanie Phillips is writing a Wonder Woman miniseries about Diana in space

"This November, Wonder Woman will step up and act as Earth's representative in a cosmic trial to decide the fate of humanity."

https://www.gamesradar.com/wonder-wo...ies-evolution/
    Hm, a more cosmic WW story sounds interesting. I’ll check out the first issue at the very least, Phillips is ok from what I’ve read. Hope she really blows me away here.

Yeah this has got to be DC Middle Ages right? Honestly it looks… pretty much like every other Taylor book? An Elseworld focusing on Batman and Superman. Whatever I guess, wish Clark wasn’t in it but I guess it can’t be helped. Putri on interiors is crazy though.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

LOL and he said it wasn't a Bat book

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Hm, a more cosmic WW story sounds interesting. I’ll check out the first issue at the very least, Phillips is ok from what I’ve read. Hope she really blows me away here.

Yeah this has got to be DC Middle Ages right? Honestly it looks… pretty much like every other Taylor book? An Elseworld focusing on Batman and Superman. Whatever I guess, wish Clark wasn’t in it but I guess it can’t be helped. Putri on interiors is crazy though.
    From the preview it doesn’t look like Superman will be a villain this time around, because clearly that’s Bruce pointing a sword at Black Canary.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Hell yeah, i'm all for it!!
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    From the preview it doesn’t look like Superman will be a villain this time around, because clearly that’s Bruce pointing a sword at Black Canary.
    It’s being billed as “DC meets GOT” so I’m sure the traditional World’s Finest Dynamic will be in play here.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

I'm not against the premise, but Taylor's detractors will probably call this out as yet another Batman-focused Taylor book that may or may not mishandle certain major DC characters.
    Wouldn't happen if he didn't have a track record, Frontier.

Extraordinary Member
    Last edited by Hypo; 08-12-2021 at 09:03 AM.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    LOL and he said it wasn't a Bat book
    It's not. He's being very open about Dark Knights being the title just to sell it.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

This sure is the Elseworld book.
    So we can cross all the books off that list;
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Justice Incarnate looks awesome! I'm surprised they're not using Barry, thought.
    And if I could, I'd replace Thomas Wayne with Helena Wayne in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    It's not. He's being very open about Dark Knights being the title just to sell it.
    Isn't that kind of pathetic though. :/

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Isn't that kind of pathetic though. :/
    Sure. But it's definitely a call that DC Comics would make.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Holy **** it’s finally happening!

Extraordinary Member

I wonder will they go to Tai Pham’s Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Justice Incarnate looks awesome! I'm surprised they're not using Barry, thought.
    And if I could, I'd replace Thomas Wayne with Helena Wayne in a heartbeat.
    I'm not surprised Williamson would bring Avery in, but I kind of wonder what this means for Barry.

And yeah, Helena has nowhere near the baggage Thomas Wayne has now.