Page 169 of 233 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 3488

Hooray for Avery, Calvin Ellis, Captain Carrot, and the whole Justice Incarnate....very surprised to see Thomas Wayne survives though.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Hooray for Avery, Calvin Ellis, Captain Carrot, and the whole Justice Incarnate....very surprised to see Thomas Wayne survives though.
    Lol you thought the Batman of the team was going to die? The most popular and well known member at that as well? Not a chance.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Lol you thought the Batman of the team was going to die? The most popular and well known member at that as well? Not a chance.
    Even though he was basically the Big Bad of Tom King's Batman run.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Honestly I thought all the talk of him being a bad dad and how he’s proud of Bruce now was setting up Death Flags. I mean what is the one constant of the multiverse if not Thomas Wayne dying.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Honestly I thought all the talk of him being a bad dad and how he’s proud of Bruce now was setting up Death Flags. I mean what is the one constant of the multiverse if not Thomas Wayne dying.
    Batman escaping situations he logically shouldn’t ? And this Thomas is a Batman so he’s got that plot armor!
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Justice Incarnate looks awesome! I'm surprised they're not using Barry, thought.
    I'm worried. If Avery has replaced Barry, does that mean he dies again in Infinite Frontier #6? I'm not surprised Williamson is using Avery though, as he created her (she debuted in Flash, then joined the cast of New Super-Man).

You'll notice as well that Machinehead is missing. He turned traitor in the latest issue of IF, and the solicit for JL Incarnate says that Earth-8's rep is now a new superhero called Doctor Multiverse - a DC version of Marvel's Captain Universe, perhaps?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I mean, he's had it coming since the end of King's run.

Putri + fantasy = me interested. I want more AU books like this from DC.
    “Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.”
    – Dale Carnegie

Astonishing Member

Elseworld is the other unknown main universe. Will the new JLI visit that place?

Barry's wearing Pirates mask in some art.

Quote Originally Posted by D.Z View Post
    Elseworld is the other unknown main universe. Will the new JLI visit that place?

He is? I haven’t seen that art.

Justice Incarnate might visit but it depends on what exactly the Elseworld is beyond just another Earth, something that isn’t really clear. Curious who is writing the Elseworld series though, feel like Taylor and Williamson can be ruled out.

Good art. Have no interest in anymore Taylor Elseworlds though. And especially not juggling the Superman/Batman relationship.

This will sell great though.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I'm worried. If Avery has replaced Barry, does that mean he dies again in Infinite Frontier #6?
    Are all the former members of the Justice League that Bendis (thankfully) isn't using now dead?

Could Barry have decided to take a break from the Justice Incarnate group and get back to "reality"?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Are all the former members of the Justice League that Bendis (thankfully) isn't using now dead?

Could Barry have decided to take a break from the Justice Incarnate group and get back to "reality"?
    I would think he'd want to see Iris and his family again.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by D.Z View Post

Wasn't that Wally?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    Wasn't that Wally?
    Wally has his own book and Barry is with Pirate now.