Page 175 of 233 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 3488

Huh, someone just pointed out to me that DC connect #16 on it’s what’s inside page says that Orion will actually be part of the Justice League Incarnate book helping them hunt down his father Darkseid....that’s not the long lost character that Williamson is referencing is it?

https://www.gamesradar.com/infinite-...ost-character/

Either way that’s actually pretty cool, if Darkseid is going to be this really big deal I like that his son who is a hero is helping to deal with the problem.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Huh, someone just pointed out to me that DC connect #16 on it’s what’s inside page says that Orion will actually be part of the Justice League Incarnate book helping them hunt down his father Darkseid....that’s not the long lost character that Williamson is referencing is it?

Either way that’s actually pretty cool, if Darkseid is going to be this really big deal I like that his son who is a hero is helping to deal with the problem.
    Orion is not really a long lost character. We’ve seen him as recently as any of the New Gods. I’m hoping for something more surprising and I’m looking forward to the guessing game that’s sure to begin here at any minute.

Maybe Aquababy is being resurrected.

My real guess is someone from JSA/Earth-Two. The original Mister Terrific would be, well, terrific.

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    My real guess is someone from JSA/Earth-Two. The original Mister Terrific would be, well, terrific.
    But, much as I love the Golden Age characters, part of me questions if we really need DC undoing yet another death from back in the last century?

Incredible Member

It is a good question.

But no one in the comics is really ever dead.

I wonder what Orion design they'll use.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder what Orion design they'll use.
    I really hope its the classic Orion. I hate the New 52 version that they'll stuck with. Turning his Astro Harness into a segway was pretty dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I really hope its the classic Orion. I hate the New 52 version that they'll stuck with. Turning his Astro Harness into a segway was pretty dumb.
    I'm kind of surprised the New 52 designs lasted as long as they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    He had an approximation of his classic suit when we last saw him in JLO.
    You are my favorite thing, Peter. My very favorite thing.

Yeah I think it will be Orion.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    But, much as I love the Golden Age characters, part of me questions if we really need DC undoing yet another death from back in the last century?
    Time displacement is the only way he can come back anyway. Like his successor, he doesn't actually have any powers, so they can't explain him like Green Lantern or Flash.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Time displacement is the only way he can come back anyway. Like his successor, he doesn't actually have any powers, so they can't explain him like Green Lantern or Flash.
    Yeah, well neither does Roy Harper. Literally any death can be undone. It’s comics.

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    Yeah, well neither does Roy Harper. Literally any death can be undone. It’s comics.
    Neither Jason Todd, Damian Wayne and Oliver Queen.

If they want to bring someone back, they will find a stupid way to do it.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Unless he’s doing Titans United, nope.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/